It has been some time since we 'flexed' the wings of our B-17G Flying Fortresses so having been nominated to come up with a MP flight for the A2A Misfit Squadron I thought that as I have had one simmering on the back burner, trying to get it into something that we could fit into a couple of hours, now might be the time bring it to fruition.
This should take just over the usual two hour period and for that I apologise.
So here goes. We start, and finish, at KMUO Mountain Home AB and take a trip out south eastwards to gain altitude, between 12,000 and 15,000 feet, before turning back on ourselves and fly towards Saylor Creek bombing range for a bit of target practice; being the runway which runs at approximately 301degrees. Naturally trying to keep loose formation a-la Misfit style.
Some adjustment to the left to approach Waypoint 1 may be needed to get a straight run onto the target.
Naturally a full bomb load will be needed and also light fuel. However, you could get away with only 300 gallons in each respective fuel tanks, if desired.
So far for practice runs the weather has been socked in, using Active Sky 2016, so we may have to revert to fair weather on the actual day.
The MOA, Saylor Creek, is in ORBX OLC NA/CRM and also Google Maps has an image for reference purposes.
Link to SkyVector flight plan below:
https://skyvector.com/?ll=42.6270881410 ... YCA%20KMUO
Meet at: 1830z for a 1900z departure.
Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.
Comms through A2A Discord channel.
Start at: Mountain Home AB, KMUO
Local takeoff time: 0900.
Weather: To be decided at the time should it improve over the week, if not, then fair should suffice.
For those who love to fly in multiplayer
- General Discussion
- ↳ Pilot's Lounge
- ↳ Flight Academy
- ↳ Repainters
- ↳ Multiplayer
- Captain of the Ship (COTS)
- ↳ Boeing 377 Stratocruiser
- ↳ Boeing 377 Tech Support
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Constellation
- ↳ Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support
- ↳ Bonanza "V-Tail"
- ↳ Bonanza Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250
- ↳ Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support
- ↳ T-6 "Texan"
- ↳ T-6 "Texan" Tech Support
- ↳ C182 Skylane
- ↳ C182 Skylane Tech Support
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180
- ↳ Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support
- ↳ C172 Trainer
- ↳ C172 Trainer Tech Support
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub
- ↳ Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support
- ↳ P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)
- ↳ P-51 Tech Support
- ↳ P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P-40 Tech Support
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II
- ↳ Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support
- ↳ B-17 Flying Fortress
- ↳ P-47 Razorback
- Accu-Feel: Global Sim Enhancement
- ↳ Accu-Feel General Discussion
- ↳ Accu-Feel Technical Support
- ↳ Accu-Feel Development & Feedback
- for FSX (other)
- ↳ A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX
- ↳ P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk
- ↳ P51 Mustang
- ↳ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4
- ↳ Supermarine Spitfire MKI
- ↳ P47 Thunderbolt
- ↳ WWII FIGHTERS
- Aircraft Factory (a division of A2A Simulations)
- ↳ P-51H "High Performance Mustang"
- ↳ Avro 504K
- ↳ Avro Anson MKI
- ↳ Albatros D.III (Oeffag)
- ↳ Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"
- ↳ F4U Corsair
- for FS2004
- ↳ North American P51 "Mustang"
- ↳ Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"
- ↳ Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"
- ↳ Focke Wulf "Long Nose"
- ↳ Heinkel He 219 "Owl"
- ↳ Heavy Bombers and Jets
- ↳ Wings of POWER Technical Support
- Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
- ↳ BOB2 General Discussion
- ↳ BOB2 Technical Support
- ↳ BOB2 FAQ FORUM
- ↳ FirePower General Discussion
- ↳ FirePower Technical Support
- ↳ Other Sim News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest