Sunday, August 8 MP Flight - Peruvian Adventure

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ratty
Technical Sergeant

Sunday, August 8 MP Flight - Peruvian Adventure

Post by ratty »

On their South American tour, the flying doctors are resting in a coastal resort in Peru when they hear of a disaster in Cusco. Although their Bonanzas and Comanches carry no oxygen, the need for assistance is so dire that they nevertheless elect to attempt the hazardous trip across the mountains to render aid.

The mission is to fly from Camaná, SPAM, to Aeropuerto Internacional Alejandro Velasco Astete de Cusco, SPZO, to deliver medical supplies and expertise - and additional personnel if you're really feeling daring. One possible route looks like: https://skyvector.com/?ll=-14.795419479 ... 22W%20SPZO

Notes:

The straight-line distance is less than 200 miles. The route above is only a suggestion, intended to minimize the time spent at extreme altitude. You are free to take any route of your choice.

The airport at Cusco sits at an elevation of 10,860 feet.

The Camaná airport, SPAM, exists in P3Dv4 and, presumably, FSX. If it's not in your sim, I suggest starting from either Rodriguez Ballon, SPQU, or Mollendo, SPDO.

Meet at: 1730z for a 1800z departure.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Start at: Camaná, SPAM.

Local takeoff time: 0800

Weather: personally, I'd want a fine day for this one, so I recommend Fair or Clear.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Sunday, August 8 MP Flight - Peruvian Adventure

Post by Paughco »

Once again, Ratty hits it out of the park! Way to go!!

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”