Sunday November 15th Sierra Boogie

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Sunday November 15th Sierra Boogie

Post by Paughco »

Fellow A2A Misfits. This coming Sunday I'd like to show you some of the high points and low points of the Sierra Nevada between Blue Canyon Nyack (KBLU) and Susanville (KSVE). We'll take off from KBLU and head out on a twisty route through canyons and over mountain passes to a private airstrip, Milhouse Ranch (79CL), elevation 2,625 with a 2,100 foot runway. I recommend that we all check out the POH manuals for our respective aircraft to make sure we can get into and out of there. We need to can drop off two passengers and about 60 pounds of gear. Plan is they're going to go out and find Bigfoot, as there's been a lot of strange activity in the area... I plan to take my Cessna 182. I think that I'll start out with the tanks only about half full. From there we fly out over Edwards Crossing (best swimmin' hole west of the Rockies), and then on to North Bloomfield and Malakoff Diggins. Then over to Lake Almanor and Chester, CA, whereupon we'll turn East towards Susanville. Should be fun, and not too crazy. The flight plan in the 182 is about 1 hour, not counting time landing and taking off at 79CL, fooling around with touch and goes, trying to find bridges to fly under, etc. Should be fine with just about any A2A GA aircraft, that can haul a couple crazed Bigfoot hunters and their supplies.

Here's the link to the SkyVector flight plan: https://skyvector.com/?ll=39.8135995886 ... 37W%20KSVE.

Meet 1845z
Take Off 1900z
Sim time 1000
Weather Historical for 100 hrs on the date of our flight, or custom if bad.
Network JoinFS
Server Digital Themepark
Comms A2A Discord.

I'll post the Little NavMap flight plan on the Discord A2A multiplayer channel.

Seeya
ATB

AMA230
Airman

Re: Sunday November 15th Sierra Boogie

Post by AMA230 »

Sounds interesting and challenging indeed. :wink:
cu on Sunday
Gernot

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”