January 5 MP Flight - T-6s in Peru: A Scenery Spectacular (Yes, there are mountains.)

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ratty
Technical Sergeant

January 5 MP Flight - T-6s in Peru: A Scenery Spectacular (Yes, there are mountains.)

Post by ratty »

From the offices of the Fuerza Aerea Peruviana:

A group of trainees whose aircraft were blown off course during a training mission have been deemed too inexperienced to fly their T-6 aircraft out of the airport of Ayacucho, SPHO, which is at an elevation of 9,000 feet. You are to retrieve the aircraft and return them to Atalaya, SPAY.

From Ayacucho, a course of 043 degrees for 40 nautical miles will take you to a distinctive bend in the Apurimac River at the town of San Francisco. To cross the intervening mountains you will need to attain an altitude of 14,500 feet; once beyond them, 13,000 feet is a safe altitude for the remainder of the flight.

From San Francisco, steer 004 degrees for 115 nautical miles to Atalaya.

Skyvector chart here: https://skyvector.com/?ll=-13.085029531 ... 45W%20SPAY

Meet at: 1900 UTC, Sunday, January 5.

Meet on: The Digital Theme Park server on JoinFS.

Comms: through A2A community on Discord.

Start from: Ayacucho - Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte International Airport, SPHO.

Set local time: 1000.

Set weather: Real.

Buena suerte, muchachos!

Last edited by ratty on 03 Jan 2020, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: January 5 MP Flight - T-6s in Peru: A Scenery Spectacular (Yes, there are mountains.)

Post by Paughco »

Thank you, Ratty! My T-6 is pre-positioned at SPHO. I've started flying the T-6 in an attempt to regain some degree of competency at flying and landing this beast!

Uh-oh! I just realized that this coming Sunday is the first meeting of the Washington State BMW Riders of 2020. The location rotates between Bob's in Marysville and some retirement home in Gig Harbor. This one is at Bob's and I have to go. Therefore, I could end up doing a follow to join up with you guys at some point in the flight next Sunday.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”