Dec 15th MP Flight - Ho Ho Ho, Off to visit Santa

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ianfisher 101
Staff Sergeant

Dec 15th MP Flight - Ho Ho Ho, Off to visit Santa

Post by ianfisher 101 »

As the festive season is here what better excuse than a Constellation flight to Lapland. We will assemble at Tromso in Norway ENTC for a normal schduled flight to Kiruna ESNQ (VOR 115.20) in Sweden. After boarding the passengers we will depart at 0900 local to maximise the brief daylight hours at this time of year. After deboarding at Kiruna we will then welcome on board a group of excited children for their flight to visit santa. After refueling and taking on provisions we will depart for Rovaniemi EFRO (VOR 117.70) in Finland. Planned Flight Level will be FL130.

Meet at 1830UTC for a 1900UTC departure.
Network. The Digital Theme Park server on JoinFS.
Comms: A2A community on Discord.
Start: ENTC
Local time: 0900.
Weather: Real.

Used in planning this.
P3D v4.5 HF2
A2A Connie
ORBX Base, FTX Norway, Open LC, & Vector.
Active Sky
REX SF and EF
Aerosoft - Tromso
ORBX - Kiruna
Tatu Kantomaa - Rovaniemi revisited 3
Spitfire : P-51 : L-049 : C172 : C182 : PA-24 : PA-28 : T-6 : P-40 : V35B : J-3 : P-47 : Anson : 504K : Albatros : B377 : HE-219

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Dec 15th MP Flight - Ho Ho Ho, Off to visit Santa

Post by Paughco »

Looks like a fun flight! I need to practice with the Connie, then I'll see you guys there!

ATB

DavidW
Airman First Class

Post by DavidW »

Regretfully I will have to give this one a miss as I don't, yet, have the "Connie" in my virtual hangar. :(

I was tempted to get the 'plane earlier this week but I don't think that any accrued hours, as limited as they would be, would be sufficient for me to be competent enough to 'tag' along.

Hopefully next year.

I hope it goes off okay. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

David: Last Connie flight I participated in was up in Alaska. One guy flew along in the Learjet because he didn't have a Connie. I was in another flight where the plan was for us to race Spitfires up Great Britain from the extreme South to the extreme North. One guy started out with a P-47, but blew up the engine and switched to an F-86.

So, I believe that we'd rather have you along in a different (hopefully with similar performance) aircraft type, rather than not have you along at all.

Seeya
ATB

GunninGamerz
Airman First Class

Post by GunninGamerz »

David, there is a Connie in the default sim (P3Dv4), its not the greatest but it will fly.

I would love to join this flight but got all my trucking gear on the desk these days. The A2A Connie is a real treat to fly. Have fun and hope to join the flights again soon!
"SpringfieldXD45"
https://www.youtube.com/gunningamerz
https://www.twitch.tv/gunningamerz
https://twitter.com/GunninGamerz

My A2A hangar:
C172, C182, Cherokee, Comanche, V35B, P51 Mil & Civ, B17, Spitfire, T6, P-40, B377 COTS, Cub, Connie

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”