Group flight sunday november 18th

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Tobus75
Senior Airman

Post by Tobus75 »

Fellow airmen,

after several joint flights involving warbirds, it has come to our attention that a substantial amount of pilots lack the skills they erroneously appropriate themselves. Basic skills involving formation flying, landing skills, basic airwork, engine management and a generally mocking view of other people's mounts compared to his own has (particularly Mustang jocks vs Spitfire girlies) led this office to believe some training is highly necessary.

As such, the following group flight is to take part on 1 single location, driving home skills and competencies in the A2A warbird fleet:

Where: NSTU, set weather to few clouds 5000-10000 ft, winds on field 6kts 180deg.
When: sunday nov 18th, 1900utc startup.
Who: anyone who like to fly A2A warbirds. For every skill one can volunteer to be ringleader (I'll do take-off, pattern, landing) to guide the others.
Other skills can be (for instance) formation flying, atc, ..., ???
What: local training flight in Spitfire, Mustang, Warhawk, Texan, B-17

Joining in the usual way: joinfs The Skypark , discord a2a channel.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Group flight sunday november 18th

Post by Paughco »

Looks great! I’ll check it out later today and see you guys at the designated time and place. Right now flying my C-47 from Innsbruck to Zell Am Zee in DC-3 Airways World Rally flight 07.

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

Looks like lots of fun, but I don't think I'll make it. My wife has arranged a birthday brunch party for me at our start time - which I think is appalling timing, but who am I to say?

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

ratty wrote:Looks like lots of fun, but I don't think I'll make it. My wife has arranged a birthday brunch party for me at our start time - which I think is appalling timing, but who am I to say?
Happy birthday !!!
AKA "Memey"

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

ratty wrote:Looks like lots of fun, but I don't think I'll make it. My wife has arranged a birthday brunch party for me at our start time - which I think is appalling timing, but who am I to say?
Happy birthday! Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down!

Seeya
ATB

Dreamsofwings
A2A Mechanic

Post by Dreamsofwings »

Happy Birthday Ratty!

I am hoping to join to help establish the fundamental truth that the spitfire is the prettiest ‘girlie’ in the air, even when she is flown by a sausage fingered bally rotter of a pilot. Tally ho!

Dreamsofwings youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/c/Dreamsofwings
@dreamsofwings1 page on Facebook. Dreamsofwings1 on Instagram & Twitter

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”