Group Flight, Sunday June 3rd, Italy to Austria

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ratty
Technical Sergeant

Group Flight, Sunday June 3rd, Italy to Austria

Post by ratty »

This week, a little jaunt from Milan to Innsbruck.

From Milano Linate, LIML, fly east for 66nm to just past the south end of Lago di Garda, follow the A22 autostrada up into the mountains to the Brenner Pass, then down the A13 autobahn into Innsbruck, Austria, landing at LOWI. A 190nm scenic trip ideal for the Cherokee, 172, 182, Comanche, or T-6, but anything by A2A is welcome.

Meet at LIML for a 1900 Zulu takeoff. Connect through JoinFS on the Skypark hub, comms through A2A Discord community.

A guide for how to connect can be found here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 79&t=63659

Tobus75
Senior Airman

Re: Group Flight, Sunday June 3rd, Italy to Austria

Post by Tobus75 »

looking nice again! Will attempt to join, as that day and probably evening I'm filled with bbq garden party stuff.

AMA230
Airman

Post by AMA230 »

Should be attending this flight, when managing to finalize my move from FSX to P3D in time.
If so, I'll fly the Cherokee, the proper tool to fly the narrow pass roads across the Brenner. :D

cu

Gernot aka AM230

AMA230
Airman

Post by AMA230 »

Hi guys,
thanks again for this nice adventure through the Alps. I would like to share some screenshots from this flight.

Somehow we came up to fly the route in a Cherokee. My yellow taxi-cab style Cherokee is brandnew, it yet didn't get a personalized registration by our Andras Meridian Airlines chief designer and painter. I'm glad I made it in time for this event. The other two Cherokee's flown by Ratty and Mustang look somehow irritated about the direction to go. :)

On our way from Milano Linate Airport (LIML) to Lago di Garda. My fellow flight simmers involved in an inspirited conversation flying always at very low altitude.

At Lago di Garda we headed north flying into the valley following the Italian highway 22 also known as Autostrada del Brennero. We enjoy a nicely colored sunset sky.

My fellow flight simmers still involved in their inspirited conversation flying still at very low altitude (red markers left to my right wing) while I'm cruising a safer altitudes. :)

About an hour into the flight we reach Bolzano/Bozen the capital and largest city of South Tyrol/Alto Adige/Südtirol an autonomous province in northern Italy. Check your fuel status, this is the last chance to refuel before reaching the frontier. :D

My fellow flight simmers had ended their conversation and suddenly became quite agile. Watch one of them looping in the red circle. The other one on this shot was hidden behind my aircraft.

After almost two hours in the air we are close to land at Innsbruck (LOWI), runway 26. Me again watching my fellow flight simmers from safe distance. :D

Finally parked at GA sction of the Innsbruck airport. Ratty and Mustang again involved in intense conversations. No there is no refusal between us, I just didn't manage to park closer to them without crashing into their wings. :D

Thanks again guys, it was a pleasure for me to join you on this ride through the Alps.

Gernot aka AMA230

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

And it was a pleasure to fly with you, Gernot. Thank you for setting such a fine example of how it should be done. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great shots peoples 8) 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”