Let's shoot the canyon!

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Let's shoot the canyon!

Post by Paughco »

Next Sunday, at noon PST (20:00 Zulu), I will fly my T-6 from West Valley (48WA) to Cle Elum Municipal Airport (S93), in the State of Washington, USA. The flight will be at low level through the Yakima River Canyon. I'll be in my T-6 at 48WA at approximately 11:40 PST (19:45 Zulu) on the Skypark hub on Join FS, with voice comms on the Sunday Night Flying Chat on Discord. Same stuff that Lewis uses during our usual flights.

I "pre-ran" the flight yesterday, and the weather as of 22:00 Zulu on 15 Feb 2018 was great, with clear sky (at low altitudes at least!) and minimal winds. That may not be the case on Sunday, as we're supposed to have a cold front moving in. I plan to use the correct time and date, but will probably leave Active Sky out of the equation and just use the Clear Sky setting in P3D.

This flight will be fun, and will provide ample rudder pedal practice.

Seeya
ATB

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Re: Let's shoot the canyon!

Post by ratty »

Sounds good. These get-togethers are a lot of fun.

Do we know yet if Lewis will be around this week?

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

My guess is negatory on Lewis for next Sunday. It would be great if he shows up, but I seem to recall him posting something about family stuff happening over the next couple weeks or so.

Seeya
ATB

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey peoples,

yes got a few changes happening with partners work so might have to change times I fly from Sunday to another day and its looking to be a Friday evening with a later start of 10pm UK time, hoping Friday might be a better day and the later time better for more people. I'll let you guys know.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Hey, that was a fun flight, guys! I bet the ears are still ringing on those steelhead fishermen on the Yakima River Canyon!

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”