2H: Screenshots

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Sayuuk
Airman First Class

2H: Screenshots

Post by Sayuuk »

This thread is for screenshots from the 2H MP flights, so that the original thread isn't flooded and remains readable.

Please link to posts in this thread only and don't post (multiple) screenshots in the other thread!

Thanks, Stefan
ImageImage

KaptajnKjuk
Airman First Class

Re: 2H: Screenshots

Post by KaptajnKjuk »

Was great fun! I keep bangin' up my engine though.. :lol:

torejohs
Airman First Class

Post by torejohs »

Aaaw the wannabe australian took pics after I'd left! :wink: I left early since I had an OOM after having turned up the scenery detail after I'd parked. Not a very good idea on my aging PC.

This was great fun, I really we can do this again next week. Perhaps with a few new faces? Don't be shy, people!

Not everyone had the PNW scenery installed:

Try to spot the spit, he's near the middle of the picture:

Yes yes, allright, you've made your point! :)

Contrails at "angels 18":

A LOT of contrails in fact:

Sayuuk, our poor server host, had lag issues every time he looked at us. In the end he resorted to flying on instruments only and not looking out his canopy because we kept buzzing him to make him lag. :lol: Here I'm on his tail making loud merlin noises to tempt him to look(yes, my textures lagged a bit too):

I had a trip to the loo having trimmed the Spit to level flight (wow this thing is stable!), and when I came back, the cheeky b*stards had already done their turn in over the Columbia river estuary and dived down to hide. Very funny guys, too bad I've got labels on! :D

Snowman joined late, he got a rather warm welcome when he loaded up at a nearby airport - a new haircut with our props I'd say. :P

No pics of the approach, fun as it was with high speed passes and all, I was in radiator trouble but managed to get down without boiling over.

Shut down, the Cubs are statics. As you can see, not had this the scenery installed.

What a great flight!

klem
Airman First Class

Post by klem »

Thanks guys, I had fun.... except that I forgot (well didn't know) about clipping on the oxygen mask and turning on the regulator. I forgot about oxygen anyway until I passed out the first time. I was able to avoid crashing by watching the outside view (of my pilot slumped over the controls - nice touch A2A) and lost height until I recovered. Then I dialled in oxygen for 20,000 feet and climbed back up taking a short-cut across the flight plan dog-leg. And then I passed out again but the guys explained about the oxygen tube/mask and the regulator wheel. After that it was ok :)

I couldn't understand the comments about the Cub I was "parked on top of" because I couldn't see it and it isn't in my screenshot. I must have something turned off.

thanks again

klem
PS any chance of starting it at 9pm UTC instead of 8pm?
Last edited by klem on 06 Feb 2011, 05:51, edited 1 time in total.

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

You need to host you screen shots somewhere else like photobucket the use the url code and post it in you text

Ron
Last edited by Norforce on 05 Feb 2011, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

Hi guys,

I had a lot of fun, too!

@klem: I'm guessing you don't have the OrbX PNW scenery? If you don't you can't see the static objects of course.

As for the 9pm: I'd really like to keep it at 8. Yesterday the flight was over at around 11:30PM local time in Central Europe, and with me having flying lessons most Saturdays/Sundays that's somewhat the limit for me...

Here are my screenshots:

https://picasaweb.google.com/s.j.dittri ... mJWXi_y2Ow
ImageImage

klem
Airman First Class

Post by klem »

I see another Screenshot has been loaded. Do I need some kind of permission set?

OK on the 8pm, I may not always make that. Shame, I'm creating a flight plan to do what the Spitfire was made to do, sweep out across Calais/Abbeville/StGatien starting at Duxford and perhaps re-fuelling at Manston (out) or West Hampnett - Goodwood these days - (in). I'll have to test fly it for fuel states. Should take about 1hr30m.

klem

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

klem wrote:I see another Screenshot has been loaded. Do I need some kind of permission set?

OK on the 8pm, I may not always make that. Shame, I'm creating a flight plan to do what the Spitfire was made to do, sweep out across Calais/Abbeville/StGatien starting at Duxford and perhaps re-fuelling at Manston (out) or West Hampnett - Goodwood these days - (in). I'll have to test fly it for fuel states. Should take about 1hr30m.

klem
klem,

upload screenshots to a repository like photobucket and then use the "img" tags to post it to these forums.
Paul
i7-4790K @4.4Ghz OC - ASUS Z97-A- 16GB Corsair 1600mHz - GTX 760 2GB
240GB + 500GB EVO SSD's - 2x500GB and 1x2TB WD Black 7200 RPM drives

Somethingfake
Senior Airman

Post by Somethingfake »

Sayuuk, the first picture in that album seems to have a spit with his chocks still in place as he's taking off XD

Who was that forgetful pilot?
Image Image Image

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Not his fault if 1 plane is chocked then those that are in the multi-player flight are the same :-(
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Sayuuk
Airman First Class

Post by Sayuuk »

Somethingfake wrote:Sayuuk, the first picture in that album seems to have a spit with his chocks still in place as he's taking off XD

Who was that forgetful pilot?
Hi,

this is because some did not have the PNW scenery with its custom mesh installed, making them appear in the air for us (which was naturally on the ground for them).
This also caused some parking "within" Cubs at the end... =P

Stefan
ImageImage

klem
Airman First Class

Post by klem »

Gypsy Baron wrote: klem,

upload screenshots to a repository like photobucket and then use the "img" tags to post it to these forums.
Done, thanks

klem

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”