Bought without creating A2A account

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ubiquitous
Airman Basic

Bought without creating A2A account

Post by ubiquitous »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but the A2A website seems to direct me here so here goes:

I have recently purchased the A2A Spitfire. I somehow seem to have managed to complete the purchase (via PayPal) without creating an account on the A2A website. This is not an immediate disaster because I was given a download link on the purchase confirmation page and have therefore been able to install and use the aircraft. However, it does mean that I am not able to long in to the A2A store page. This is a shame because I expect to buy more A2A aircraft in the future and I would like to have them consolodated into one account.

When I click on the "forgot password" link on the A2A store and enter my email address, it claims to have sent a password reset email to my account, but the email never arrives (I have checked the junk mail folder) which doesn't surprise me that much because I never filled out the details to creat an A2A account.

Does anyone know where I can go to contact the A2A guys about getting this resolved? I can provide them with the PayPal transaction ID etc. to confirm my purchase.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Bought without creating A2A account

Post by speedy70 »

Send a PM to Lewis explaining the situation.

Cheers Chris

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

In case you can't locate Lewis, click on the Members link on the upper left side of the forum screen. This will give you a list of members. Sort on the number of posts and Lewis will be number 1 with the most posts on this forum. Among other things he has helped many people with problems in the same genre as yours.

15527 is the number of post he had when I wrote this...

ubiquitous
Airman Basic

Post by ubiquitous »

Thanks, I will contact Lewis.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the account will have been auto created for you, using your paypal email address.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”