Pilot info and radio's disappeared!

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
stretch1365
Airman First Class

Pilot info and radio's disappeared!

Post by stretch1365 »

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help, I haven't flown my A2A aircraft for a while, had a short diversion to some tubeliners.

Today I set up fsx with the Spitfire and noticed while sitting on the runway that the Shift+2 pilot information is missing. When you do "shift+2" nothing happens no window at all. I tried all the other options, Shift+3,4,5,6, and 7 they all work fine except Shift+2 and Shift+6 which both seem to have stopped working.

I then tried all my other A2A aircraft and they all appear to have the same issue, the mustang, C172, B377 COTS, I didn't get round to trying the B17 although I guess the same thing would happen.

This sounds like more than just an issue with the one aircraft, so I wasn't sure where to post this, is it an A2A update issue, I do have everything updated, although I noticed this before doing the latest update which I did today. The issue still occur's even after the update! Or is this something in fsx.

Thanks for any help.
Happy Flying.
David Phillips.

ImageImageImageImageImage

stretch1365
Airman First Class

Re: Pilot info and radio's disappeared!

Post by stretch1365 »

Hi,

Please ignore this post, as I have managed to sort my problem out. As usual it was operator error, in this case I inadvertently deleted the necessary files from fsx into the recycling bin! Luckily it hadn't been emptied and I could restore the said files.

Lesson learned, be very careful what you move around in fsx, even if you think you know what your doing!
Happy Flying.
David Phillips.

ImageImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”