After 1.6 update, radio won't tune using buttons....

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
burns
Airman First Class

After 1.6 update, radio won't tune using buttons....

Post by burns »

I was tuning the radio in the Spit via TheGaugeFactory KX155 radio display. Worked fine. After the update, the KX155 display doesn't even turn on let alone tune.

I tried G-Plan and it tuned the radio for Vatsim but the frequency indicator in the Spit (shift-6) never changed and as such I wasn't sure of its frequency.

Would it be possible to map the Spit's radio tuner to a key? And get fractions as well...
Right now the level gives whole frequencies only... 122.000 123.000 etc. I need to tune frequencies like 122.800

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: After 1.6 update, radio won't tune using buttons....

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

not sure what this is, but if its a gauge that needs adding to the aircraft then you will need to re-add it to the cfg file.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

burns
Airman First Class

Post by burns »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

not sure what this is, but if its a gauge that needs adding to the aircraft then you will need to re-add it to the cfg file.

thanks,
Lewis
Actually, no. Its a radio which use to interface with the A2A Spitfire as a separate display (could even be on a remote computer) for home built sims. It still works with my helicopter but no longer with the Spit. Something was changed in the last update that no longer powers it on.

burns
Airman First Class

Post by burns »

Did I mention that TheGaugeFactory's KT76C Xponder still works fine and is on when the mission starts?
Its only the nav/com radio that has turned off.

Also, the Spit radio (shift-6) doesn't change settings when tuning Tower/Weather channels via FSX radio menu.
Shouldn't that happen? Otherwise, how can you be sure what frequency you have tuned.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”