FSUIPC throttle quadrant assignments

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Nico081
Staff Sergeant

FSUIPC throttle quadrant assignments

Post by Nico081 »

Hi again,

would like to have my Spit engine management controlled by my CH throttle quadrants. Power leaver axis is still dedicated using "axis throttle 1". Prop pitch i also found, but until now only in contrariwise function to the cockpit lever. What i didn´t found is to find is an assignment for "auto mixture lever".
Is it possible to get a discription for dedicating the axis/buttons?

Thanks for this great product, Scott. You get aur FSX fantastic. Hope to get more different products in the future. :wink:
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: FSUIPC throttle quadrant assignments

Post by Killratio »

Mate,

email me at "killratio ,-a.t-, hotmail d.o-t com and I will get you going asap. I have a full set of axes setup in FSUIPC in the Spitfire Simulator.

You need to be careful about reversing axes (Prop pitch and mixture) as the Spitfire is actually "backwards" in some setups.

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Nico081
Staff Sergeant

Re: FSUIPC throttle quadrant assignments

Post by Nico081 »

Thanks Darryl,

you got email..
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”