Saitek Radio Problem

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
flash2
Senior Airman

Saitek Radio Problem

Post by flash2 »

I have my planes (Ant's Tiger Moth Pro, A2A Spitfires + T-6's) installed on a new more powerful computer and flying, operating in MSFX Steam. The only problem I am having is that I cannot get my Saitek Radio to operate in the Spitfires and Tiger Moth. It does work in the T-6 , but only after I turn on the radios in the plane. There is no such control in the Spitfires and Tiger Moth. I do have to state that the radios worked on all planes including the Ant's Tiger Moth Pro just by bringing the plane up to fly on the previous Sim, and now it doesn't on my new computer. I'm thinking I might have inadvertently incorporated the Radio into Spad.neXt which I did not do on my old Sim. The radio does come up automatically if I Fly the P51 Steam version. Confusing! I have asked Ulrich how to disable the Radio in Spadnext thinking that this is my problem as it is in Spad as i can see it and use the radio test function unconfigured.. next but not configured. My experience is to not configure it and to keep it out of Spad.next which I use for my FIPs only and not my controls or Radio.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks'
John

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Saitek Radio Problem

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I am not sure on the ins and outs of this Spad hardware stuff but just one part I know that's worth a check is that when you are in the flight open the failre menu and just check the radios have not been set to fail or anything like that.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”