Jewel Repaint (Download Link)

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Re: Jewel Repaint (Download Link)

Post by jeepinforfun »

Beautiful work sir, you are very talented.

I wish A2A had an upload/download section for all these wonderful repaints. This way they would not be lost when hard drives fail or other storage problems, it's always a shame when all the re-painters hard work becomes lost over time.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Tom_Weiss
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tom_Weiss »

there are several websites that host files, including one I run, some people prefer to upload their work to free hosting services that after a while, delete uploads, my guess is that if someone uploads their work to such places the reason why, is that it will vanish.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Not trying to put you out of business Tom but instead of having to search over a bunch of sites I still think it would be nice if A2A had a dedicated hosting section just for their aircraft. I realize bandwidth is expensive and it would never happen but a wish is just that.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Tom_Weiss
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tom_Weiss »

I don't run a business :P

if A2A did that, they would kill their own business, the more websites there are, the better - there are very few left as it is.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”