Questions and a few bugs.. problems..

Intelligent, elegant, and dressed to kill
new reply
alfredo_laredo
Senior Airman

Questions and a few bugs.. problems..

Post by alfredo_laredo »

Hi, I just found out some issues that has been bugging me.. first one is every time i hit "S" to go to spot view and then click S until im back again on the Virtual Cockpit, I can hear the engines as if they were at max power.. even thought I have cruise or descent setting, I mean. its just the sound, no change in RPM or manifold.. just the sound.. and to make it come back to normal levels I have to pull my throttle to max so the Sound "sync up"and then pull back, and the sound comes back normal.. this happens everytime o go to spot view.. really anoying.

and also.. the manual says that the Prop Pitch have a swith for Auto-Manual-feathered.. I was flying the A-2/R-1 and the quick tooltip says manual/normal/feathered... Firt I tought it was a mistake in the tip, but when i put it on the very up position wich should be auto.. theres no auto change in the prop pitch.. anly manual.. if thats whats suppose to be, then whats the difference between Normal. and manual.?

also, one last thing, on the a same model the cruise setting for 6000M says the prop at 2300 RPM (9:45) but Im having problems syncin this settings as the "clock" tends to be at between 2:30 to 3:45 at 1.2 ata.
to be at 9:45 they should be both neddles pointing towards the Left?

Thanks!
ASUS Z97-A, i7 7970K, Samsung Evo 840 256gb, GTX780, HDD 500GB, Patriot Series 5 RAM 8gb, Cooler Master M series 600W, Windows 7 64

alfredo_laredo
Senior Airman

Re: Questions and a few bugs.. problems..

Post by alfredo_laredo »

I know we are all hyped about the spitfire.. but a little help here would be nice :)
ASUS Z97-A, i7 7970K, Samsung Evo 840 256gb, GTX780, HDD 500GB, Patriot Series 5 RAM 8gb, Cooler Master M series 600W, Windows 7 64

new reply

Return to “Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"”