new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Screenshots (high resolution, unedited)

Post by Scott - A2A »

A2A Simulations Inc.

RadarRyder
Airman

Re: Screenshots (high resolution, unedited)

Post by RadarRyder »

Just thought I'd post my own He-219 screens from flying with my VAF. Thank you very much A2A/Aircraft Factory for a wonderful Luftwaffe aircraft!!!!!

Moon on the rise.....

Sunset/Night flight over the Med..........

Some of my added Radar Panels for my "Uhu".....(very easy to add to the AF He-219)....the ARS4 Radar tracks AI Ships and Aircraft......geneious!! (The blue squares are AI Ships traveling through the Straight of Gibralter)

Last edited by RadarRyder on 15 Feb 2014, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil,....is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

Nice radar setup. Can you post links to the units you've added? I've been able to locate the ARS4 but am having trouble making out what the others are. Thanks in advance!
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hehehe, perfect use of the radar gauges in a suitable aircraft 8)

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

RadarRyder
Airman

Post by RadarRyder »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hehehe, perfect use of the radar gauges in a suitable aircraft 8)
thanks
Lewis
Alan_A wrote:Nice radar setup. Can you post links to the units you've added? I've been able to locate the ARS4 but am having trouble making out what the others are. Thanks in advance!
Thank you sirs!!..........and again Lewis.....my many thanks and smiles to such an awsome Luftwaffe aircraft!!!!

Alan.....the Raytheon Radar is from Avsim. I basically use it as a terrain Radar......dark colors=low elevations, light colors=higher elevations etc. The Raytheon Radar will dispay AI aircraft as well but not AI ships. The Raytheon will also display airport, vectors, intersections etc......the Radar in the middle is a payware radar, and as of right now the vendor escapes me. There are numerous radar packages on the Avsim site. Just search "radar" in their library. The search will produce about 10 pages. Page 8 has the most of them........Cheers!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Sea ... &Go=Search
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil,....is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

RadarRyder
Airman

Post by RadarRyder »

Alan_A wrote:Nice radar setup. Can you post links to the units you've added? I've been able to locate the ARS4 but am having trouble making out what the others are. Thanks in advance!
Alan,
This one looks new....posted on Avsim last year. From reading the PDF manual this Radar gauge looks pretty BADA*S!!!! It incorporates several funtions in one gauge. The only drawback I see to it, is that it doesn't track AI Ships. So...maybe use this one to track AI aircraft, and use the ARS4 to track AI Ships. Anyway its from the guys over at Coosbay!!!!

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Sea ... &Go=Search

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

Thanks for the links, RadarRyder... and apologies for sloppy searching on my part. I ran a Google search but didn't search the libraries, and should have.

I'll check out all of these. My added complication is that I'm running the Uhu mainly in P3D 2.1, so I'll have to see which of these are workable there. I'm often on the cusp of going back to FSX, so if that's the only option for the radars, the door is still open.

Looking forward to getting the Uhu properly equipped. Again, many thanks!
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

RadarRyder
Airman

Post by RadarRyder »

Alan_A wrote:Thanks for the links, RadarRyder... and apologies for sloppy searching on my part. I ran a Google search but didn't search the libraries, and should have.

I'll check out all of these. My added complication is that I'm running the Uhu mainly in P3D 2.1, so I'll have to see which of these are workable there. I'm often on the cusp of going back to FSX, so if that's the only option for the radars, the door is still open.

Looking forward to getting the Uhu properly equipped. Again, many thanks!

No worries Alan....anytime!!!.....good luck!

RadarRyder
Airman

Post by RadarRyder »

He-219 Landing at Al Massira North Africa....

new reply

Return to “Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"”