Pushback on the Heinkell

Intelligent, elegant, and dressed to kill
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Pushback on the Heinkell

Post by Styggron »

Hello everyone

Everytime I do a pushback with control P, when completed the Heinkell tips backwards onto it's rudder. Of course it is back heavy.
How can I stop this ?

tried with brakes on and off.

:?

Thoughts ?
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Pushback on the Heinkell

Post by mallcott »

Styggron wrote:Hello everyone

Everytime I do a pushback with control P, when completed the Heinkell tips backwards onto it's rudder. Of course it is back heavy.
How can I stop this ?

Thoughts ?
Fuel it up AFTER push back, or BEFORE if it moves the CG forward?

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

mallcott wrote:

How can I stop this ?

Thoughts ?

Hello Mallcot,
I fly with unlimited fuel so not really an option here. It's just if I start parked in a tight spot where I cannot turn as there is not enough of a turn circle, I need pushback and you just end up tipping all the time.

I could slew of course but I was wondering what people do in this case. My poor Heinkell tips over :(
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Styggron wrote:
mallcott wrote:

How can I stop this ?

Thoughts ?

Hello Mallcot,
I fly with unlimited fuel so not really an option here. It's just if I start parked in a tight spot where I cannot turn as there is not enough of a turn circle, I need pushback and you just end up tipping all the time.

I could slew of course but I was wondering what people do in this case. My poor Heinkell tips over :(
I don't understand why not? You have am option to solve your issue. I very much doubt any of your flights would use the full capability of the Heinkels tanks.

Anywho the answer is still simple: Park facing nose out.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

mallcott wrote:
I don't understand why not? You have am option to solve your issue. I very much doubt any of your flights would use the full capability of the Heinkels tanks.

Anywho the answer is still simple: Park facing nose out.
I already explained. I fly with unlimited fuel and always will, this is how I fly and it has nothing to do with parking, it has to do with how FSX places you. Sure you can try hundreds of locations and airports in the hope you get to one where you don't need pushback but this is not the way forward. Yes you could tell FSX to put you ready for take off but I like to taxi hence I need push back.

The question is how to pushback whilst having unlimited fuel and without using slew.
Pushback always tips you over.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

OK so you won't change the load, you wont change the CG, you won't relocate/reposition the aircraft using any other tool in the flightsim arsenal? You've tried with parking brake on and off.

Pray tell, how do you expect the problem to be solved?

On the basis provided, the problem CANNOT be solved. :|

new reply

Return to “Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"”