Piper J-3 Update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
chubaka
Airman Basic

Piper J-3 Update

Post by chubaka »

Hi folks, hi A2A-sim,

first: Your planes are awesome and very fun to fly!
I use P3Dv4.5 with a bunch off addons (scenery and planes) and everything works fine - short haul, more than 4 legs a day and longhaul (10hrs+are no problem).

I own the Piper and installed it as recommend by the installer. It is flyable and works, but I can't do a update. I tried to modify the update.ini with the hope I can undergo this problem, but no.
Is there a possibility to manually update the files into the folder? To repair P3D is NO option as everything works perfectly fine and I have no problem with any of my whole addons (ORBX, PMDG, FSLabs, Flightbeam etc. etc....)

The problem with the P40 is bit "bigger". I installed it, see the entry in the startmenu, but I can't see the aircraft in P3D itself.

Can anyone help please? Thank you!

Sebastian

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Piper J-3 Update

Post by Nick - A2A »

HI Sebastian and welcome to the A2A forums.

Unfortunately our server config still has a few issues triggered by the surge in demand for the free P-40 and the current COVID-19 panedemic is slowing tech response by our web host.

However, the J-3 updater should connect if you try a few times. Alternatively you can manually download and then run the update from this backup URL on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lldfgsukwxs0g ... 0.exe?dl=1.

chubaka wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 03:50 The problem with the P40 is bit "bigger". I installed it, see the entry in the startmenu, but I can't see the aircraft in P3D itself.
For your issue with the P-40, it may be best if you start a new topic in the P-40 tech support forum giving us as much info as possible about you installation, but just to clarify, the P-40 should be listed under "A2A Curtiss" in the list of vehicles.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

chubaka
Airman Basic

Post by chubaka »

Thank you. Working for the P3 now and wilco for the P40!

Have a nice sunday

Sebastian

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Good to hear Sebastian - thanks for the update and you too.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”