Cub put through its paces

Born to fly
new reply
Revd
Airman

Cub put through its paces

Post by Revd »

Anybody fancy a good reason to get back into their Cub, take a look at this. Ps the beauty of Flight Simulation is that you can try this at home! Regards Neil.
http://youtu.be/eknO9EIgi1I

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Cub put through its paces

Post by Oracle427 »

I saw this show in person and loved it. Greg and his team are really nice guys and they made time to chat.

Funny enough one of their team members noticed the hat from my flight school and he handed me his business card. Turns out he is the insurance agent for the flight school owner. :)

I guess it's good to have an insurance agent working on your aerobatics team. :)
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Revd
Airman

Post by Revd »

It must have been great to actually be there. I thought it was wonderful, especially landing on a moving vehicle like that. I hadn't been in the cub for a while, now I'm gagging to get back in it. Unfortunately my son has been hogging the computer all evening for homework. Going to have to get him one of his own I guess.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

They are at greenwood lake airport every year. Nothing beats seeing it in person.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”