WOW!

Born to fly
new reply
jerry20510
Airman

WOW!

Post by jerry20510 »

I have been into flight simulation for about 12years now and just discovered A2A simulations. I got the accusim J3 cub and wow!! its just a simple cub and its better than any other payware aircraft I have ever bought. Am saving up some money so I can get the P51 P40 P47 and really looking forward to the cessna 172. this is what I have been looking for out of a sim.

Jerry Armstrong

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: WOW!

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks Jerry.

I think it may make it easier to know, when you are flying Accu-Sim, you really are more than 1/2 out of FSX and into our own flight sim engine. I think this is why people see Accu-Sim being so different because you are really flying a different product to FSX. FSX and Accu-Sim are truly connected, but separate entities.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

realtrance
Airman First Class

Re: WOW!

Post by realtrance »

I want to chime in and say I've been interested in flight sims since the late 80's when they started on PCs, and I've seen nothing that comes close to what Accusim is doing, in all that time.

Spectrum Holobyte's Falcon 4.0 maybe, but mainly in its depth of systems representation, certainly not in its flight modeling, and it was wonky across the board in everything it ambitiously tried to do.

I've purchased the Cub, the Jug and the Spitfire, with their expansion packs, and am similarly saving up my pennies now for the Warhawk and Mustang.

Each of these are worthy, unique, full-scale sims on their own, something no other flight simulation modeling effort I've ever seen has accomplished. FSX and X-Plane, as good as each is in its own way, are each a single system with tweaked variables.

It is the SOUND along with everything else that gives these sims so much flavor. I'm a musician at heart and therefore absolutely love being able to rely on my ears for detecting subtleties, and the work done in this area, both in sampling and modeling, is phenomenal.

Plus you've really pushed the envelope on how to use physics in 3D software. The games industry, for all its bluster, has been stuck in a rut of rag-doll physics and simplistic ballistics modeling for over a decade, even for the most sophisticated blockbusters out there (trust me; I know whereof I speak).

You've made a huge leap ahead of everyone with your efforts; massive congratulations!

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”