Patches unavailble at Gamers Hell!

Born to fly
new reply
Markoz
Senior Airman

Patches unavailble at Gamers Hell!

Post by Markoz »

Hi.

A friend of mine bought the Piper J-3 Cub the other day and I told him he needed to download and install the A2A Piper Cub v.1.1 Patch + v.1.11 Hot Fix so that everything that came in the patches would available to him. I gave him the links to Gamers Hell for the downloads, and he said he got a message saying "Sorry, there are no mirrors available for this file in your area yet." So I checked up on them and got the same message as him (see the two images below). He is unable to download the patches.

Does he still need to OR are they now included in the file that you download from the Store when you purchase the plane. In other words the one you file you download, from the store when you purchase it, already patched to v1.11?

I see that many people in the forums say that A2A Simulations don't patch the original file and that any patches/updates for the planes MUST be downloaded and installed. I followed what I believed to be done.

Here are two images showing the message on Gamers Hell website regarding downloading the patch and hot fix.

I am a bit disappointed at this problem as my friend seems to be missing out on the full Piper J-3 Cub with Accu-Sim until he can get those files.

Mark

P.S. The A2A Piper J-3 Cub with Accu-Sim is still AWESOME! I love flying it. :D
Intel Core i7 3770K | 16GB DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX470 | 24" LCD Monitor | 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 2TB HDD | Windows 7 Profession 64 bit & Window 8 64 bit

ImageImageImage

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Patches unavailble at Gamers Hell!

Post by Scott - A2A »

Try again. I just clicked on the links and see two mirrors. Maybe they were down temporarily?

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Markoz
Senior Airman

Re: Patches unavailble at Gamers Hell!

Post by Markoz »

Hi Scott.

Sorry for the delay in this reply. They came back up eventually. My friend and I were not able to downloaded the patches for over 24 hours. We found we could get lots of other files, but not the ones he desperately wanted. :wink: At least they are available again. He really is enjoying flying it because it just like his real one.

Mark
Intel Core i7 3770K | 16GB DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX470 | 24" LCD Monitor | 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 2TB HDD | Windows 7 Profession 64 bit & Window 8 64 bit

ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”