Pilot In/Out

Born to fly
new reply
Timm
Airman

Pilot In/Out

Post by Timm »

Hi Guys,
Just one other small question I notice in the manual it show's the pilot not visable in a couple of the shots, how and what key command removes him. or is automatic when you activate the tie down.Timm

skunker
Senior Airman

Re: Pilot In/Out

Post by skunker »

I see they have sunglasses on. I never noticed that in the game. Do they wear them?

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

The pilot disappears when the engine is off and it is tied down.

The sunglasses are user selectable in the 'Controls' screen as shown in Timm's screenshot. Just click on the word 'OFF' to turn them on and vice versa to turn them off. The word on the screen shows the current state. You can also select to have one occupant wearing sunglasses and the other not if you like.
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

skunker
Senior Airman

Post by skunker »

Tako_Kichi wrote:The pilot disappears when the engine is off and it is tied down.

The sunglasses are user selectable in the 'Controls' screen as shown in Timm's screenshot. Just click on the word 'OFF' to turn them on and vice versa to turn them off. The word on the screen shows the current state. You can also select to have one occupant wearing sunglasses and the other not if you like.
I know this, but I never noticed they actually WORE them when selected. Maybe I'll double check next time. Do the sunglasses give a tint effect on your vision in flight?

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub”