JUST DESTROYED MY FSX

The US WWII front line fighter in the Pacific
new reply
MikeS
Airman First Class

JUST DESTROYED MY FSX

Post by MikeS »

OMG. I just installed Aircraft Factory F4U Corsair and after trying it out thought it lame so uninstalled it with Win7 program uninstall which kept hanging trying to uninstall this aircraft then went to FSX and most all my files are gone says I have to reinstall FSX.
Sweet.

What a nightmare...thanks for the great aircraft.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: JUST DESTROYED MY FSX

Post by DHenriques_ »

MikeS wrote: 18 Oct 2020, 20:49 OMG. I just installed Aircraft Factory F4U Corsair and after trying it out thought it lame so uninstalled it with Win7 program uninstall which kept hanging trying to uninstall this aircraft then went to FSX and most all my files are gone says I have to reinstall FSX.
Sweet.

What a nightmare...thanks for the great aircraft.
I am very sorry you are having this problem but please be advised there is absolutely nothing associated with or within our programs that can or would cause the problem you have described.
If you will hang in and make contact with people on this forum who might be able to help you I'm fairly positive we can help you solve whatever locally has caused your issue.
Dudley Henriques

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: JUST DESTROYED MY FSX

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Mike,

Sorry to hear you don't like the Corsair, but as Dudley says, the installer won't have removed parts of your FSX installation - that's just not how these installers work.

Are you using any third-party antivirus software? Programs such as Bitdefender are notorious for removing files without much in the way of notification.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “F4U Corsair”