p-47 hydraulic pump failure?

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
Saucey12
Airman

p-47 hydraulic pump failure?

Post by Saucey12 »

Hello everyone! I have been flying the p-47 for about 24 engine hours since I downloaded it. The hydraulic pump failed last night and I could not fix this without deleting the a2a program from fsx and then reinstalling it. Is there a fix I missed somewhere for this? I have searched and have not found anything other than people talking about what I ultimately did to resolve it. I'd appreciate any help, I love this aircraft and I'd like to find solutions to any future issues that may arise.

Regards,
Jason

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: p-47 hydraulic pump failure?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Jason and welcome.

Is it the Accu-Sim P-47 Razorback for FSX that you've downloaded? If so, any failures can be repaired with the "overhaul" button in the the maintenance hangar. By default, this is accessed via the Shift 7 key combo.

Also, please make sure you're not loading a saved flight where the hydraulic pump is already failed.

Finally, we always tend to recommend that your default flight in FSX uses one of the included Microsoft aircraft rather than a complex add-on.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

Nick - A2A wrote: 01 Nov 2020, 12:52 Hello Jason and welcome.

Is it the Accu-Sim P-47 Razorback for FSX that you've downloaded? If so, any failures can be repaired with the "overhaul" button in the the maintenance hangar. By default, this is accessed via the Shift 7 key combo.

Also, please make sure you're not loading a saved flight where the hydraulic pump is already failed.

Finally, we always tend to recommend that your default flight in FSX uses one of the included Microsoft aircraft rather than a complex add-on.

Thanks,
Nick
ah ok thank you Nick.. So I should begin with a default fsx aircraft and then switch to the p-47 before I begin my flight on the pad? Because I reinstalled the aircraft and midair after 2 hours it says that the hydraulic pump has failed again. I will try this next time. Thank you so much!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

don't forget the update too, so you are all updated; viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57819

Mech failures can happen due to pilot or machine failure. For example I have a habit of killing turbos due to mis-use in the sim, its all on me and my often ham fisted piloting and management of the aircrafts systems. lol

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 07:54 Hello,

don't forget the update too, so you are all updated; viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57819

Mech failures can happen due to pilot or machine failure. For example I have a habit of killing turbos due to mis-use in the sim, its all on me and my often ham fisted piloting and management of the aircrafts systems. lol

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
haha I hear ya.. I havent even began to push the p-47 yet. I have been doing very gentle flying by the book so far managing the aircraft well. I am in the process of ferrying it from SEA to Asia. Seeing how well I can estimate and manage the fuel economy. I got all the way to north Japan before I started having this issue. And then last night I made a short flight, below 12,000 and the oxygen tank system failed. So I am learning. But from the point above that was made... It is essential to start the day with a default FSX aircraft on the pad and the switch to the a2a p-47? To reset any parameters I asssume?
Also thank you for the update.. I was not aware of it.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Rule of thumb is to never save a complex add-on as default flight save, this includes the Accu-sim range of products.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 14:30 Rule of thumb is to never save a complex add-on as default flight save, this includes the Accu-sim range of products.

thanks,
Lewis
Your'e right, makes sense. I usually did it by habit so I could pick up where I left off the next time I can fly. Thank you so much Lewis. Are you guys developing some of the same aircraft you currently have for the new MSFS 2020?

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”