Must be my pc fault but kindly help, thanks.

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
ironmanthe3000
Airman

Must be my pc fault but kindly help, thanks.

Post by ironmanthe3000 »

I installed one of my oldest airplanes yesterday for screenshots and i found out problem in p47, unlike my p51d mil. mustang switches and trims and other stuff resets every time i restart my fsx.

In p51 d even I dont save my flight file in fsx I still get my last state of aircraft ready like trim 6 deg right etc but in p47 I get in automatically started aircraft.... and it can not toggle auto cold and dark on or off like p51d.

do I have to manually save flight or its my computer fault...?
I bought it years ago and I realized this accusim when I install it it says razorback but in fsx menu it says thunderbolt.

thank you for helping :a2awhite: :D :D :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Must be my pc fault but kindly help, thanks.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Yes the earlier Accu-sim version in the P-47, you will want to save a flight if you want to save more, though do remember in real life no matter how an aircraft is, you'll always run through and reset everything anyway.

My personal preference is always cold and dark since I'll often be checking anyway and if I am in a rush I'll just ctrl e and away I go.

For the name razorback refers to the variant of the Thunderbolt. The razorback is the version with the raised fuselage to the rear canopy unlike say the bubble top which was a bubble canopy with no rear like the razorback.

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ironmanthe3000
Airman

Post by ironmanthe3000 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 20 Jul 2020, 07:11 Hello,

Yes the earlier Accu-sim version in the P-47, you will want to save a flight if you want to save more, though do remember in real life no matter how an aircraft is, you'll always run through and reset everything anyway.

My personal preference is always cold and dark since I'll often be checking anyway and if I am in a rush I'll just ctrl e and away I go.

For the name razorback refers to the variant of the Thunderbolt. The razorback is the version with the raised fuselage to the rear canopy unlike say the bubble top which was a bubble canopy with no rear like the razorback.

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A
thanks lewis sir for removing my misconception, i will save flights by my self from now on, and thanks for telling i did not know about razorback version of body.
thanks.(pls dont mind my English)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey no worries and your English is really good, no issue there. 8) 8) 8)

thanks
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”