Problem installing P-47

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
[email protected]
Airman Basic

Problem installing P-47

Post by [email protected] »

P-47 shows up but only control surface that works is the rudder. A2A update does bot detect my P-47. I use WIN 7 and FSX.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Problem installing P-47

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I'd try uninstalling and then re-installing, followed by running the update. If that doesn't work, try downloading the plane again, as you may have a corrupt download. Also, when installing, shut down all other programs. Some, including various anti viruses can corrupt your installation. Lastly, are you running this in FSX or P3D. If you're installing into P3D, i believe there's a trick to running older A2A planes in that sim, but as I don't have it, I don't know what that trick might be. Perhaps someone else can assist?

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

[email protected]
Airman Basic

Post by [email protected] »

Thanks for quick response. The problem is that I've used up all my downloads of the P-47. If I delete it I'll have no way to download it again
Thanks

renaissanceman
Technical Sergeant

Post by renaissanceman »

[email protected] wrote:Thanks for quick response. The problem is that I've used up all my downloads of the P-47. If I delete it I'll have no way to download it again
Thanks
Hi Geneclrk,

PM Lewis with your order number and he will reset your downloads.

Jim
i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz | ASUS Maximus VIII Formula | 32 GB DDR4 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980TI Classified |
Win 10 Pro 64 | FSX SE | Registered FSUIPC | All Accu-Sim Birds | Accu-Feel v2 | TrackIR5 | AS16 | PRO-ATC/X

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

a re-download and reinstall normally isn't needed. Can you give us further information about the exact setup you have, are you using FSUIPC and by-passing FSX controls altogether for example, this would cause the issue you are seeing.

I can activate the store downloads as needed, just let me know the A2A store number. Remember though unless you are downloading your product and then deleting the file after installation you already have the file download and just need to go to where you downloaded on your computer. Personally I have a FSX add-ons folder on my E drive with all my FSX add-ons in it so I'm not having to run to stores all over everytime I need to reinstall etc.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”