Missing sound ?

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
new reply
DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Missing sound ?

Post by DrumsArt »

Hello,

I had not flown on P47 for approximately one year. Yesterday I made a flight with the " Jug" , which pleasure to find again this wonderful aircraft !

On the other hand, I can be mistaken but it seemed to me that there were some sounds like "glup", " pushhhh" :mrgreen: and so on during the loading of oxygen, oil and Adi. There was also the cracks cooling sound.

Currently, I do not have any more these sounds !

All my A2A aircrafts are updated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Missing sound ?

Post by Skycat »

P-47 is the oldest Accusim warbird and it doesn't have these sounds. I just checked by playing around in the loadout manager and all was silent except for a rubbing sound when I clicked the ammunition bay (as I recall).

The B-17 was next in the series, and it has some psssh! and glug! audio in the loadout manager. Not all of the clickable areas in this panel make sounds however. In the maintenance hangar, there is the ratcheting sound when you fix individual components.

The Spitfire has a full suite of sounds including glug! when you change to different grades of oil and octanes of fuel. It also introduced the ticking engine cooling sounds, I believe.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Thank you very much Skycat for this reminder, I had a doubt about the P-47D

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

utirvik
Airman Basic

Post by utirvik »

I have the very same problem and found the solution somewhere in this forum.
It is not related to the volume setting or anything else as everything is ok with other A2A planes.

1. Copy your old P47 folders (there are a few of them) from "FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes" to your desktop.
2. Reinstall the P-47 and Accusim from the files you purchased initially (A2A store or Simmarket)
3. Copy the folders from your desktop over the newly reinstalled folders in FSX (click "YES" when asked to overwrite)

Enjoy your P47 again !
Happy flying !

Chris

utirvik
Airman Basic

Post by utirvik »

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”