Framerate Friendly?

Big, Heavy, Tough, and Beautiful
alanngai
Airman

Framerate Friendly?

Post by alanngai »

Thank you very much for this wonderful bird, if I use it with the Accusim Pack, can anyone tell me about the framerate friendliness before I buy? I know everything comes with a price, thank you!

stiz
BDG

Re: Framerate Friendly?

Post by stiz »

no affect in frame rates whatsoever here :D

Test Pilot
Senior Airman

Post by Test Pilot »

If you can fly the default planes the way you like to as far as frame performance goes, you can fly this one too!

t-bone
Airman

Post by t-bone »

I experience a slight stutter to begin with, but once it's fully loaded it's every bit as smooth as the default planes. A lot better than the G1000 Cessna. To compare it with a payware plane I'd say frames are up there along side Carenado's GA planes.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

It is nice that customers can appreciate that it is one thing to make a beautiful aircraft in 3d, and it is quite another to make a beautiful aircraft in 3d and make it frame-rate friendly.

This is true because of our lead artist, Robert Rogalski. IMO, nobody makes a cockpit (or aircraft) like Rob, and the kicker is, his work comes in 10-50% less resource hungry than the counterparts on the market. He makes not only the finest models, but does it with fewer resources. This is a true marriage of art and pure knowhow. Every single poly Rob makes comes with an eye on how to make it look the best and be most efficient.

Thank you for commenting.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

ICDP
BDG & A2A

Post by ICDP »

It is a secret we keep from ROB, so don't tell him... but we all dread the day he updates his PC :)

alanngai
Airman

Post by alanngai »

Thank you very much for all the quick responses, it is amazing to fly a complicate aircraft without any framerate hit. Sadly Microsoft has axed the next FS, otherwise A2A will set the standard for FS11.

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Scott - A2A wrote:It is nice that customers can appreciate that it is one thing to make a beautiful aircraft in 3d, and it is quite another to make a beautiful aircraft in 3d and make it frame-rate friendly.

This is true because of our lead artist, Robert Rogalski. IMO, nobody makes a cockpit (or aircraft) like Rob, and the kicker is, his work comes in 10-50% less resource hungry than the counterparts on the market. He makes not only the finest models, but does it with fewer resources. This is a true marriage of art and pure knowhow. Every single poly Rob makes comes with an eye on how to make it look the best and be most efficient.

Thank you for commenting.

Scott.
Thanks Rob! You are a true master!

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Guys, thank you for kind words.

As Martin said, one day I will upgrade my PC...

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

ICDP
BDG & A2A

Post by ICDP »

Just be sure to hold on to your old one for testing purposes ROB :)

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I have always been thankful of Rob's skill. Even his old work looks utterly and absolutely fantastic and up to today's standards.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jack BCN87
Airman

Post by Jack BCN87 »

yeah, can definatly say i am super happy with the frame rates. getting even better then i would in Carenado's GA planes, most definatly.

for a plane that looks THIS good, i am impressed, by far.

Stuntie
Senior Airman

Post by Stuntie »

Yep, fine frame rates here.
Not a slide show like some addons end up as.

lucas
Staff Sergeant

Post by lucas »

Yeah, ROB exactly knows how to model a plane for a flight simulation. All the parts are mapped very smartly to get the best compromise between texture quality and framerates. And he is very open minded as well, open for any suggestions "from outside" and he can observe the best parts of the other flight sims and then input them here. I know, because we are flying together in a cyber squadron in the other sim. He is my wingman and he is a damn good one 8)

Best,
Lucas

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

I'm getting 56 FPS with AccuSim ON and the FSX sliders off to the right. The P-47 flys extremely smooth.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer 8)

new reply

Return to “P-47 Razorback”