A2A-004 A2A - Wings of Power II P47 Thunderbolt

It's big, powerful, and fast.
new reply
JohnMD
Airman Basic

A2A-004 A2A - Wings of Power II P47 Thunderbolt

Post by JohnMD »

I recently purchased this model A2A - Wings of Power II P47 Thunderbolt from the Flight Sim Store.AU shop, and then I downloaded some new skins from the OZX Sim site for this aircraft, but found out that they are not compatible as they seem to be for a later series of models.
The one that I have is a P-47D-20, but the new skins are for a P-47D-22 and P-47D-23, which leads me to assume that there is an update or another version of this aircraft that I need to get, so if anyone has any ideas on this could they please point in the right direction.
I have looked through the forums and also on the A2A site but can't see anything unless it is the P47 Razorback model that I need to have.

regards

John MacDonald

Order Number: FSS0129669
8) Date Ordered: Thursday 22 September, 2011

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Shockwave - Wings of Power II P51D "Mustang" (SPR-007)
Delivery Option Download with CD-ROM (Digital Media Service)
1 x A2A - Wings of Power II P47 Thunderbolt (A2A-004)
Delivery Option Download with CD-ROM (Digital Media Service)

p.s, I am resubmitting this as I am not sure if the previous post went through

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A-004 A2A - Wings of Power II P47 Thunderbolt

Post by Norforce »

The P-47 Razorback back with Accusim is the one you needed I made the same mistake :-)
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

JohnMD
Airman Basic

Post by JohnMD »

Thanks team for your help, I have just found out that it is indeed the P-47D Razorback model that I need as well, to get the new model versions that will rectify the situation for the P-47D Thunderbolt, so I will have to spend some more money, damn.....

regards..

John MacDonald

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

If it is a any consolation, the Wings of Power 3 package (for FSX only) delivers higher quality models and has a more historically accurate cockpit layout.

Even without the AccuSim expansion the WoP3 package is more satisfying than the older WoP2 model. However, you really should consider getting the AccuSim package because it really does breathe life into the simulation, makes the whole experience more organic. I recorded my first impressions and compared the new vs. the old models--and posted screenshots--when I installed my WoP3 package.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “P47 Thunderbolt”