Well I did it!

Wings of POWER Heavy Bombers and Jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Post by AC »

46th_BlackWatch wrote:46th Fighter Squadron, Dirty Rotten Bastards

46th_Irish Commanding

Go to 46th.net JJ and read all about our Fighter and Bomber wings. Or just click on my Signature.

Cheers!
I know all about you. You are a great outfit! I would join your Bomber squadron except for two reasons... I am nearly deaf so earphones are of little use to me.. I read lips. and I refuse to use credit cards on line, so host servers are a problem. There is no provision to send them checks. or money orders that I can find.

Oh yeah, there's a third reason... I'm a bomber pilot not a fighter Jock. I would be cold meat in a fur ball.

But I could send your training officer a great tutoroial on how to bomb in CFS3 . :D (I think it is still around somewhere ... I wrote it for Mudmovers or some-one like that, when CFS3 first came out.) The gist of it is that you gotta ignore vertigo and concentrate solely on your instruments. but I tell you how to practice to polish that technique.

Sean Doran
Senior Airman

Post by Sean Doran »

Money not required for anything AC, and check here.

http://46th-bombersquadron.com/

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Hey that sounds really interesting.I know somebody who pays $10 every month to play online for Warbirds III every month.I told him about how hot firepower was.Yeah,Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 has the entire world for scenery.I liked the updatable clouds,unfortunately I am still on Dial up access.I am thinking about switching to my city cable internet access because they are only $30 per month
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Post by AC »

Sean Doran (46th_Irish ) wrote:Money not required for anything AC, and check here.

http://46th-bombersquadron.com/
Thanks, Irish!

It ain't a money problem except getting servers to take a check by snailmail. Where do you do your flying on line?

What about my communications problem? (Deafness)

(Incidently, your SOP page isn't working fully, All I could read was at the bottom... something about skoring kills..)

I just sent you a PM with my Email address in reply to your quiery about drawing on my experiences to write a mission.

Let's discuss these matters by email since they are only of interest to me?

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

AC wrote: Let's discuss these matters by email since they are only of interest to me?

That's an outright bold faced lie there Major. I'm interested as hell in your experiences as well.

:salute:

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

AC has to have the most interesting life experience I've seen so far.
Everyone is interested in his stories.

I was shocked to find out that ex-Luftwaffe pilot Gunther Rall was the third highest scoring ace(Experten) ever and the highest scoring ace that was still living after WW2.An excellent video of him was in Jane's WW2 fighters
(The PC game).

He had over 275 confirmed kills.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

46th_Terror
Staff Sergeant

Post by 46th_Terror »

But I could send your training officer a great tutoroial on how to bomb in CFS3 . (I think it is still around somewhere ... I wrote it for Mudmovers or some-one like that, when CFS3 first came out.) The gist of it is that you gotta ignore vertigo and concentrate solely on your instruments. but I tell you how to practice to polish that technique.
It is funny. That is exactly how I do it. you can tell when a bomber pilot is not watching his guages while in the bombideer seat. he starts dropping altitude quickly. I would be very greatful for a tutorial to post in our training forum.

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

@ 46th Terror.

Post by AC »

I sent you a PM that contained some CFS3 Bombing info, I haven't found the one I referred to yet.

I included my Email address in your PM... email me yours. please, for when I do find the tutorial it may be too long for a PM.

46th_Terror
Staff Sergeant

Post by 46th_Terror »

AC read, copied, posted and my e-mail sent. I found the messge you sent me great reading and very informative. I thank you for it and anything you may be willing to share in the future. I really hope that some of you missions are included with Wings of Power. As a bomber fanatic from WWII I would really like to be able to refly the missions. Even without the guns and flak it does bring things into a better perspective of how it was back then. I have always had a lot of respect for the pilots and crews from then. Being able to fly the routes using only the nav available at the time and see if I can get over the target would be incredible.

new reply

Return to “Heavy Bombers and Jets”