any clues???

Wings of POWER Heavy Bombers and Jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

any clues???

Post by Point-man »

I would like to know if there has been any talk with Shockwave about what the next project is going to be or if there is one in process. Ya know I'm just trying to figure out where my money is going to be going ahead of time... lol :lol:

One other thing that I was thinking about is maybe in the future when the team is thinking about a new project if you might leave the choice of plane up to the fans. Like say choose 5 different planes that you would like to build and then put it up to a vote. I know that some people would get their hearts broke but that would also give a heads up of what people would really like to see in future planes.

Although I'm sure Shockwave is going to be here for a long time to come with the quality planes they've made so far they have certainly earned the right to be at the top of the "pay-ware" add-on's.

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: any clues???

Post by Snuffy »

Point-man wrote:I would like to know if there has been any talk with Shockwave about what the next project is going to be or if there is one in process. Ya know I'm just trying to figure out where my money is going to be going ahead of time... lol :lol:
First thing: Making sure the BoB public is happy with their choice of sim.

Second thing: The re-work of B-17II soon to be B-17III The Legend Returns. (I have extreme high hopes for this! Like maybe the incorporation of the models from FS9.)

Third thing: I'd like to see Shockwave provide add on patches for B-17III to include the B-24, Halifax, Lancaster, a mess of medium bombers, I'd also like to see them open the Med front and Italy on B-17III. (Yeah I'm selfish.)

After this they can work on anything they want. :)

Point-man wrote:One other thing that I was thinking about is maybe in the future when the team is thinking about a new project if you might leave the choice of plane up to the fans. Like say choose 5 different planes that you would like to build and then put it up to a vote. I know that some people would get their hearts broke but that would also give a heads up of what people would really like to see in future planes.
Again ... after they get B-17III out the door ... it's their ball game! :)

Point-man wrote:Although I'm sure Shockwave is going to be here for a long time to come with the quality planes they've made so far they have certainly earned the right to be at the top of the "pay-ware" add-on's.
Umm last I looked ... they are the top. :) (In my book any how.)
Snuffy

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Post by AC »

And mine too :!:

Point-man
Staff Sergeant

Post by Point-man »

don't miss understand me there. In my opinion they are the best as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

new reply

Return to “Heavy Bombers and Jets”