Aircraft powerpack fsx

Wings of POWER Heavy Bombers and Jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
new reply
leopold
Airman

Aircraft powerpack fsx

Post by leopold »

Hi,
I've the aircraft powerpack and I had FSX with acceleration.
I've install aircraft power pack and the "50 missions" doesen't appear. I've problem with the cockpit and the prop transparency too.What should I do?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Aircraft powerpack fsx

Post by Scott - A2A »

Unfortunately, Microsoft made some changes that caused some incompatibilities with the aircraft as they were made when FSX first came out. We had to revisit our WWII Fighters pack and re-design / re-export 4 out of 5 of those planes, which was quite a daunting task. PowerPack is just so old, we simply cannot go back that far.

The 50 missions were for FirePOWER and CFS3.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

leopold
Airman

Post by leopold »

Ok,thank you.
But for the 50 missions, on the box, they're writen for FS2004/FSX and for CFS3?!
For the planes is a patch or a fix disponible?
Thanks,
L.M

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

It's been so long, I am forgetting. I think we made 50 flights for FS9 with Heavy Bombers and Jets.

I assume the transparency issue you speak of are the props being clipped by the clouds? This is one of those issues that came when Microsoft made their change.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

leopold
Airman

Post by leopold »

Yes, and the glasses in some 3D cockpit are dark. Some gauge doesn't work too.
But I uninstall acceleration and it work good yet. I'll take only the planes, the missions and the scenery of acceleration and it should work.
Thanks,
L.M

leopold
Airman

Post by leopold »

I Have reinstall acceleration and APP has the sames bug.
Could you tell me where I can find a fix for the props, the exterior glass and the VC glass please?

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

I don't think there ever was a fix for the graphic errors you describe. See this thread for a full discussion.

As for the 'missions,' there were combat missions in FirePower for CFS3, many of them based on the historical missions of the Memphis Belle; and there were some modern day city-to-city flights in Heavy Bombers & Jets for FS2004. When the original Heavy Bombers & Jets product was released, there was no FSX. The FSX versions on Aircraft Power Pack are really just the old FS2004 versions with a few updates, and they were made compatible with the original version of FSX before Microsoft released service packs 1 and 2, and Acceleration.

The civilian flights from FS2004 were not made compatible for FSX, and the combat missions from FirePower never were in Heavy Bombers & Jets to begin with.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

leopold
Airman

Post by leopold »

Thanks, the interior glass are working well. I still searching a fix with acceleration glass and prop. Does somebody now where I can find texture for FSX for the ta183?

shanevic7
Airman Basic

Post by shanevic7 »

the best things to do is always unistall it first and install it again because that usually fixes the problem.

jorgea
Airman Basic

Post by jorgea »

It looks like we'll have to bear with such problems

new reply

Return to “Heavy Bombers and Jets”