Manual

A place where general info about BOB2 can be found
new reply
ukreb
Airman

Manual

Post by ukreb »

I was wondering if the old Rowansoft manual for the origional bob game is the same as bob II? I used to play the origional on my old amiga 1200 and still have the old game somwhere.
Don't worry Men They couldn't hit an Elephant at this dist....

Prem Holdaway
BDG

Re: Manual

Post by Prem Holdaway »

Hi ukreb,

I think you will find there is a lot more in the new Manual. If you like to go to the bob general forum you will find a sticky for an A4/letter Manual. If you like to download the one suitable for your paper size you will be able to print out any page or the complete Manual if you wish. You will need Winrar or similar to decompress it.
Prem.

Asus Rog Strix Z690 F WiFi, Intel I9 12900 3200Mhz, 32Gig Mem 5600 DDR5, Asus AMD Radeon RX 6800, 1000W PSU, Windows 11 64bit, TrackIR 5 + Track clip pro, also TrackHat opentrack v3, Hotas Warthog + Viper TQS system & TRP rudder pedals.

ukreb
Airman

Post by ukreb »

Thanks will do that.Ordered the game from Amazon should be here tomorrow or friday,patch downloaded+multiskins.Been watching videos on u tube,i must say the game is looking very good :D
Don't worry Men They couldn't hit an Elephant at this dist....

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

For those interested in BOBII and are new to the forum here is the 2.10 Users Manual for you to review/read:

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/bob ... _final.rar

Here are some key newer items to review:

1. Key Description Document -- Appendix H
2. Single Player Camapign (SPC) -- Chapter 4 Section C
3. BDG.txt -- Appendix A
4. Chapter 6 -- Multi Skin 2.10
5. Chapter 7 -- Multi Player Beta

As always, the installer will place the 2.10 User Manual in your BOBII folder in the Docs folder for your referrence as well.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

new reply

Return to “BOB2 FAQ FORUM”