Can't get off the ground no matter what

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
AbstractArtist
Senior Airman

Re: Can't get off the ground no matter what

Post by AbstractArtist »

andrewhb17 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 13:22 I got the same experienced as you man. I try everything between preset fuels, cargos, and passengers, but I got no luck as well. I also use the autopilot like inflight between altitude 1,000 to 5,000. Every time I use the autopilot, the aircraft itself decided to nose up. Same goes to during the takeoff run. I wonder if Scott or Lewis mention about the B377's behavior yet, but I want this aircraft to be fixed so I can able fly smoothly without having problems. I hope the developers will take a look at it and needed to be fixed or patch it up soon as possible.

I also posted about my problem of B377 from July 6th, 2022 if you want to check it out. :)

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=73664
I think the Devs has to take a look to get more of my money. Youtube videos made it seem easy. Maybe they broke something and haven't updated it.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Do you have A2A Discord? I am on there now in the MP Flying Chat 2 channel. You will need a headset.

The numbers I get for loading with medium fuel without changing the forward or aft cargo holds, only clicking on the presets.
Light load = COG 25% , Medium load = COG 25.9% , Heavy load = COG 28.3%
Light Fuel with Heavy load = COG 27.7%
Heavy Fuel with Heavy load = COG 28.9%
Cheers
Trev

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

I just went for a quick lap around the airport with full fuel and passengers, which is the most rearwards COG and the B377 performed mightly, although it showed that I am a little rusty since I dont fly FSX much anymore.

I think the next step is to get together on the A2A discord so we can talk through your pitch issues. You will need a headset.
My UTC time is +8 so we need to set a convenient time for both of us.
Cheers
Trev

AbstractArtist
Senior Airman

Post by AbstractArtist »

TreeTops wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 03:15 I just went for a quick lap around the airport with full fuel and passengers, which is the most rearwards COG and the B377 performed mightly, although it showed that I am a little rusty since I dont fly FSX much anymore.

I think the next step is to get together on the A2A discord so we can talk through your pitch issues. You will need a headset.
I was thinking 3pm EST.

AbstractArtist
Senior Airman

Post by AbstractArtist »

AbstractArtist wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 02:24
TreeTops wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 03:15 I just went for a quick lap around the airport with full fuel and passengers, which is the most rearwards COG and the B377 performed mightly, although it showed that I am a little rusty since I dont fly FSX much anymore.

I was thinking 3pm EST. Plus I have uninstalled and reinstalled a lot and the aircraft still does it

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Is that 3pm EST USA? That's 3am for me.
Anytime in the next 4 hours is ok for me.
Cheers
Trev

andrewhb17
Airman

Post by andrewhb17 »

TreeTops wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 03:11 Is that 3pm EST USA? That's 3am for me.
Anytime in the next 4 hours is ok for me.
On discord server, are we going be in #fsx section?

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

The FSX section is only text. Better to be in the Multiplayer section MP Flying Chat 2
Cheers
Trev

andrewhb17
Airman

Post by andrewhb17 »

Discord link are below

https://discord.gg/ZJDfERf

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

What discord is this?
Cheers
Trev

andrewhb17
Airman

Post by andrewhb17 »

TreeTops wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 08:19 What discord is this?
A2A.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Perhaps you are both loading fuel and passengers using the FSX menu instead of the A2A custom loading. You can find it in the manual - A2A B337 Pilots_Manual_For_COTS.pdf page 144
Cheers
Trev

AbstractArtist
Senior Airman

Post by AbstractArtist »

TreeTops wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 23:10 Do you have A2A Discord? I am on there now in the MP Flying Chat 2 channel. You will need a headset.

The numbers I get for loading with medium fuel without changing the forward or aft cargo holds, only clicking on the presets.
Light load = COG 25% , Medium load = COG 25.9% , Heavy load = COG 28.3%
Light Fuel with Heavy load = COG 27.7%
Heavy Fuel with Heavy load = COG 28.9%
Yes I am now on a2a discord as matrix30815
Last edited by AbstractArtist on 07 Aug 2022, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Andrewwhb17 and I were on discord yesterday and I could see his plane through the take off and short climb. There was definitely something wrong with the elevator settings, which required almost full forward on the yoke just to fly level, and the elevator could be seen at almost full down deflection. As soon as the autopilot was selected and altitude hold switched on, the elevator returned to a neutral position, and at this point the plane pitched up as though the elevator was at full up deflection.
After thoroughly going through his controls, key bindings and load manager, I said that it was beyond my assistance and the A2A guys would need to look at it.
Cheers
Trev

AbstractArtist
Senior Airman

Post by AbstractArtist »

TreeTops wrote: 07 Aug 2022, 04:38 Andrewwhb17 and I were on discord yesterday and I could see his plane through the take off and short climb. There was definitely something wrong with the elevator settings, which required almost full forward on the yoke just to fly level, and the elevator could be seen at almost full down deflection. As soon as the autopilot was selected and altitude hold switched on, the elevator returned to a neutral position, and at this point the plane pitched up as though the elevator was at full up deflection.
After thoroughly going through his controls, key bindings and load manager, I said that it was beyond my assistance and the A2A guys would need to look at it.
Do you think the A2A guys will look at? Matrix30815#8010 is my discord. I am just wondering if I wasted $60 for the Boeing 377.?

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”