COTS Boeing 377 Staircase bug after purchase

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Petrie
Airman Basic

COTS Boeing 377 Staircase bug after purchase

Post by Petrie »

Hi guys, I bought the COTS 377 yesterday and ran the latest accusim updater too. The COTS said update is successful. All excited, I started up my FSX SE and loaded her. Everything is amazing so far however, the only thing that really bothers me is that the staircase, when loading the aircraft, positions nicely to the door. However when everything is loaded up, the staircase moves back lets say a meter or so but doesn't disappear. I thought when starting the engines or at least taxiing will remove the staircase....No luck. I never had any issues with all my other accusim aircraft or the Connie. Can anyone please help me as I really am looking forward to flying this plane.

Kind regards,

Petrie

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: COTS Boeing 377 Staircase bug after purchase

Post by TreeTops »

I cant help you with the staircase but I just wanted to welcome you to the fascination that is the B377.
There are plenty of people here to help answer all your questions plus many years of forum entries which cover pretty much anything and everything about the operation of this lovely plane.
Cheers
Trev

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”