From Captain of the Ship in the B377 and Connie to the CRJ

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
dwg21687
Airman First Class

From Captain of the Ship in the B377 and Connie to the CRJ

Post by dwg21687 »

I have been using A2A products since college in about 2010 when I first stumbled on a repaint for the B-17. When I was in flight school flying the Skyhawk, A2A released the Skyhawk trainer and I was thrilled to have a life like companion to my training at home. The Stratocruiser was always a favorite especially the CoTS addon. I was beyond thrilled when the Connie was released since that is one of my favorite classic air liners. I have been flying for PSA Airlines since May 2017 and this past week I finished everything up for my Captain upgrade. I am now in real life, Captain of the Ship! It is an incredible feeling and I have to give credit to A2A for helping me along the way. In the world of flight simulation software, there really is no comparison to the detail and the passion that goes into each and every product released. Thank you for pursuing your passion so I could better pursue mine!
Image Image Image Image Image

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: From Captain of the Ship in the B377 and Connie to the CRJ

Post by MkIV Hvd »

That's awesome, congratulations Captain!!!

Very cool that A2A was able to assist with your career path on a timely basis and I agree that A2A has no equal out there...and anyone who thinks they're flying "as real as it gets" is falling short of the mark unless they're flying :a2a: 8)
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”