Eh?

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Masterius
Senior Airman

Eh?

Post by Masterius »

I was looking over some of the aircraft, pondering which one(s) I wanted to add, when I read the description for the "Captain of the Ship B377 Stratocruiser". I have to admit I went "Eh?" at the second paragraph:

"The Boeing Stratocruiser is a double-deck, pressurized, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport plane. The airplaph (Eh?), a service ceiling of 34,000 feet, and a maximum range of approximately 4,000 miles. To its passengers, if flne (Eh?) is designed for a normal gross weight of 147,000 pounds, a high speed of approximately 350 mew (Eh?) them in first class comfort higher, faster, and farther than anything before." ("Eh?" to several confusing, disjointed sentences)

Hook
Master Sergeant

Re: Eh?

Post by Hook »

It should read:

"The Boeing Stratocruiser is a double-deck, pressurized, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport plane. The airplane is designed for a normal gross weight of 147,000 pounds, a high speed of approximately 350 mph, a service ceiling of 34,000 feet, and a maximum range of approximately 4,000 miles. To its passengers, if flew them in first class comfort higher, faster, and farther than anything before."

Hook

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

tekrc
Airman

Post by tekrc »

I noticed that ages ago and surprised its still there! gave me a good laugh

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”