A2A B-337 Stratocruiser COTS v2

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
flapman
Staff Sergeant

A2A B-337 Stratocruiser COTS v2

Post by flapman »

Since the transfer to P3Dv4 is down on the priority list for A2A, maybe it's not too late to make this suggestion 8)
Instead of porting/recompiling the Strat to P3Dv4,

How about an overhaul? :mrgreen:

When I fist bought this aircraft I had no idea how much I would love it, or how amazing it really is. Automixture, manual lean, superchargers AND turbochargers, ADI injection, propellers which feather AND reverse. Truly this is the pinnacle of piston aviation.

But the real aircraft had EIGHT generators for an AC and DC system. Just as you expanded the pressurization system in COTS, I would love an expanded electrical system. And SPARK ADVANCE (available with some operators?) Maybe an ignition analyzer (that might be stretching it :o ) There are also some simplifications of the fuel system that would be interesting to explore.... and some expansion on the engine simulation (supercharger speed variable with prop RPM)

Just a suggestion guys, keep doing what you do best.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A B-337 Stratocruiser COTS v2

Post by n421nj »

Prob never gonna happen
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”