VIDEO: FLY WITH ME - A2A B377 STRATOCRUISER - KWYS - KMER

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Neon
Technical Sergeant

VIDEO: FLY WITH ME - A2A B377 STRATOCRUISER - KWYS - KMER

Post by Neon »

Hey Everyone,

I finally got back to flying my beloved Stratocruiser, my absolute favourite plane in Flight Sim. So here's a full
flight taking some tourists from Yellowstone National Park to drop off at an airport close to Yosemite National
Park, Castle Airport. This was a beautiful flight, n at times the clouds are just stunning. If you like it, please
share it. :) Oh, and Spyder, if you're still around, you got a shoutout. lol

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: VIDEO: FLY WITH ME - A2A B377 STRATOCRUISER - KWYS - KME

Post by DHenriques_ »

May I offer a suggestion?

Your idea is great and should be quite interesting. One thing you might consider doing concerns your view change speed inside the cockpit. Whether using a hat with pan or Track IR, an issue that detracts from viewing enjoyment for the viewer is the speed or rate at which the camera view moves as you move your head.
Try if you can to force yourself to SLOW DOWN your head movement if using Track IR. For the viewer watching your film if the head movement is too fast it slurs the view as the human eye following the change can't focus fast enough to make the changes feel normal.

We have the same problem in our airshow industry where our pilots are using head mounted GoPro units. Once we get the pilots to slow down their head movement the films they produce are much better.
Good luck with your project.
Dudley Henriques

Neon
Technical Sergeant

Re: VIDEO: FLY WITH ME - A2A B377 STRATOCRUISER - KWYS - KME

Post by Neon »

DHenriquesA2A wrote:May I offer a suggestion?

Your idea is great and should be quite interesting. One thing you might consider doing concerns your view change speed inside the cockpit. Whether using a hat with pan or Track IR, an issue that detracts from viewing enjoyment for the viewer is the speed or rate at which the camera view moves as you move your head.
Try if you can to force yourself to SLOW DOWN your head movement if using Track IR. For the viewer watching your film if the head movement is too fast it slurs the view as the human eye following the change can't focus fast enough to make the changes feel normal.

We have the same problem in our airshow industry where our pilots are using head mounted GoPro units. Once we get the pilots to slow down their head movement the films they produce are much better.
Good luck with your project.
Dudley Henriques
Thanks for the feedback. This is good advice. I used to do it, but I guess I've gotten a little slack. I will slow it down in future. :)

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”