Boeing 377 Super Guppy

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
fightingmako93
Airman Basic

Boeing 377 Super Guppy

Post by fightingmako93 »

Will a Super Guppy variant of the Boeing 377 ever be created for FSX/P3D? that would be a dream come true. I have been hoping for someone to create one for the longest time.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Boeing 377 Super Guppy

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

A2A Captain of the Ship B377 Stratocruiser, is only available for FSX for now. There is a Super Guppy variant in the current edition. You can check the screenshots of the model at A2A store, here.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

ThomasAH
Airman First Class

Post by ThomasAH »

LZ-WIL wrote:A2A Captain of the Ship B377 Stratocruiser, is only available for FSX for now. There is a Super Guppy variant in the current edition. You can check the screenshots of the model at A2A store, here.
The current version only includes the Pregnant Guppy (PG), not the Super Guppy (SG/SGT).

This is a niche within a niche within a niche, so my guess is that this won't happen, but A2A has surprised us often enough, so ... :)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

ThomasAH wrote:
LZ-WIL wrote:A2A Captain of the Ship B377 Stratocruiser, is only available for FSX for now. There is a Super Guppy variant in the current edition. You can check the screenshots of the model at A2A store, here.
The current version only includes the Pregnant Guppy (PG), not the Super Guppy (SG/SGT).

This is a niche within a niche within a niche, so my guess is that this won't happen, but A2A has surprised us often enough, so ... :)
Thanks Thomas,

Did not know, there is actual difference in the models. Now I do. :mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry no plans for a super guppy from us. Its an entirely different aircraft to the B377

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”