Congratulations to our beta test team.... again :)

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Congratulations to our beta test team.... again :)

Post by Scott - A2A »

Well it is that time again after a release, we can look back and take stock in how it went.

I wanted to congratulate our world-class beta team. This COTS is by far the most complex AI matrix yet, with crew interactions, Heidi serving meals, etc. and having to respond to all kinds of unpredictable situations and do it in a believable / natural way. Our new AI module underlying the entire system has done what it was designed to do, and this base makes our life in the coding world that much easier. No system is perfect, but the new COTS system is pretty robust thanks to the hard work and effective testing from our beta testers.

There are some bugs reported on the forums, 80% of which are already fixed. After a few more days, we will put an update back to the testers to chew on for a while, then get it out to the public.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

guenseli
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Congratulations to our beta test team.... again :)

Post by guenseli »

Scott it is always very appreaciated to have this warm words from you and the team!

It is not natural that developers are so thankful like A2A is.
Many thanks for it!

Nico081
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nico081 »

guenseli wrote:Scott it is always very appreaciated to have this warm words from you and the team!

It is not natural that developers are so thankful like A2A is.
Many thanks for it!
That shows also the professionalism of Scott and his team. He seems to know how important it is to have an expert beta- team with critical eyes. At this level of quality it is indispensable.

Thumbs up to this beta team :wink:
P3D v3.2
Addons: FSG2010, REX4 Direct+Soft Clouds, Hifi ASN, PMDG, Dodosim, A2A accusim all, Katana4X, Majestic, ORBX, Fly Tampa, DRZEWIECKI DESIGN, FSDreamteam, Flight Beam,..,..

VulcanB2
Master Sergeant

Post by VulcanB2 »

A2A show how software dev and customer support should be done. 8) 8) 8)

Best regards,
Robin.
A2A/AccuSim. 'nuff said!

GoggleEye
Senior Airman

Post by GoggleEye »

Very new on the forums and to A2A but have to say it is the attitude of A2A and the Forum members that keeps me coming back for more. While the airplanes are a real joy to fly it is the attitude that makes all the difference in the world. Thank You
That's not flying, that's just falling with style

Kiwi Spitfire
Senior Airman

Post by Kiwi Spitfire »

GoggleEye wrote:Very new on the forums and to A2A but have to say it is the attitude of A2A and the Forum members that keeps me coming back for more. While the airplanes are a real joy to fly it is the attitude that makes all the difference in the world. Thank You
I would like to second those thoughts wholeheartedly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha | Intel i7-6700K@ 4.5Ghz O/C | G-Skill 16GB 2800MHz DDR4 RAM | Asus Strix 6GB nVidia GTX980ti | 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M2 | Phillips 32" Display | TrackIR |Win10 64bit.

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

I also second those thoughts whole heartedly

nicktheplanefreak
Airman Basic

Post by nicktheplanefreak »

Guys, I just signed up for the forums to say this, but I think that your team and the product you release is not just head-and-shoulders above the competition, it is light years ahead of anything else I have ever used. I now exclusively operate your B377 COTS package and just purchased the C172, as well as the PMDG 737NGX. The B377 is by far my favorite, and I actually find myself sitting at my desk and thinking about going home and flying that beauty. It truly saddens me that there is only one of these airframes left flying, but I honestly believe that your team has constructed an amazing memorial and a stunningly near-perfect simulation of this beautiful beast. I can't share enough with you to say how awesome the plane is. I also want to say that after flying the 172, I am blown away by it. I have several hundred real-world hours in a 172SP, and that thing is spot-on. I have recently considering purchasing XPlane 10, but I am absolutely not going to, just because of your stellar products. Thanks a million times over, you have a dedicated customer for life.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”