Welcome

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Welcome

Post by Scott - A2A »

We have never created or flown anything like this aircraft before, and our whole group is looking forward to this long awaited release. Now that this project is just around the corner, we've opened this forum. We all look forward to discussing all the experiences this aircraft will bring.

A2A Simulations Inc.

the Dutchman
Technical Sergeant

Post by the Dutchman »

Take a look at this four-engined P&W equipped plane........
It was one of the few airliners with a double-decker seating arrangement,just like the Stratocruiser...

Old Dux
Airman First Class

Post by Old Dux »

That's the Breguet Deux Pont Provence also known as the Sahara. I remember it from the aircraft recognition books of the fifties/sixties! :)

techy111
Airman

Post by techy111 »

Not a Stratocruiser though..... :roll:

Lets keep this to the B377..........

:wink:

Tony

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

Lunchtime, Tuesday - Christchurch , New Zealand :D
No chance off over heating the engines here 8)

Ian
www.nzff.org
Last edited by Ian Warren on 29 Jul 2008, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.

Oesau
Airman First Class

Post by Oesau »

:lol: Was wondering if anyone would try that one, here in Sydney it's of course also Tuesday.

Hoping for tonight but assuming that it will be released Tuesday morning (local time for the support) but then again, perhaps it's a distributed dev team anyway.

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

Oesau wrote: perhaps it's a distributed dev team anyway.
The A2A team is truly international! For the 377 we had contributors from (in no particular order) the USA, UK, Poland, Norway, Ireland, Canada and probably some more I have forgotten! :oops:
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

John Pimlott
Senior Airman

Post by John Pimlott »

Wow! It's due for release today... Can't wait no more.. Hehe.

bloodclot
Airman

Post by bloodclot »

It's the first addon that i have really really been waiting for! I find myself returning to tis page every twenty minutes to to see if it's been released! Im so exited what this beauty will deliver to the flightsim.

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

Wed July 30th :lol: 12.00 AM .. I thought New Zealand was the center of the earth .. so i was right ! :shock: ... :lol: :lol:

Epsillon
Senior Airman

Post by Epsillon »

It's available now!

techy111
Airman

Post by techy111 »

Yup....shes for sale at www.A2Asimulations.com

Go and get her...... :D

Tony

richstacy
Senior Airman

Post by richstacy »

I downloaded it. it's gorgeous!! One slight problem. I fly with CH Yoke and pedals and my mixture control doesn't work at all and I can only get the throttle to work on engine#1. How do I get them to function normally??

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Everything should map normally, but Try SHIFT-6. This can apply your throttle to any of the 4 available throttles.
A2A Simulations Inc.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

richstacy wrote:I downloaded it. it's gorgeous!! One slight problem. I fly with CH Yoke and pedals and my mixture control doesn't work at all and I can only get the throttle to work on engine#1. How do I get them to function normally??
The mixture controls are automatic. Therefore, they do not operate in the normal manner of a mixture control. Someone with more technical experience will need to answer the question here of whether you will be able to utilize your controls with our specific mixture control system which is accurately modeled.

As for the engine throttle controls, not really sure there either. Can you select e+1,2,3,4 and get them to ALL work? Or better yet, use the in game engine control gauge?
ImageImage
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”