MOVIES

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
Scott - A2A
A2A General

MOVIES

Post by Scott - A2A »

General Information
The Wings of Silver Boeing 377 Stratocruiser the Accu-Sim Technology Expansion Packs

A2A Simulations is about to release the long awaited Wings of Silver Boeing 377 Stratocruiser along with a brand new technology line of realism expansion packs for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. These two simultaneous product releases represent a quantum leap forward for A2A Simulations and Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

We at A2A Simulations insist on finding better ways to reach all customers, and not just those who can afford the highest quality products. We poured two to three times the man hours into our new Stratocruiser than any previous aircraft, and it shows. We also expanded our operations with programmers and poured an equal amount into our brand new Accu-Sim technology base, which comes in the form of a single expansion pack that plugs right into the aircraft.

Some of our customers value the sheer look and feel of an aircraft. They are true aircraft enthusiasts, but they are not looking for detailed engine management. They want to load up the aircraft, throw the throttle forward, fly it, look at it, listen to it, and pretty much just take in the whole experience.

However, there is another customer that is equally as passionate about the way an aircraft looks and sounds, but they demand more. They demand a simulation that places them in the most realistic environment, including consequences to their actions both good and bad. This is the customer who will pick up a game box at the store and weigh it to judge how thick the manual is. They want to sink their teeth into the deepest and most immersive experience possible. This is what the Accu-Sim Expansion pack is all about.

The Wings of Silver Boeing 377 Stratocruiser Accu-Sim expansion pack adds everything from detailed engine management to a naturally speaking crew and passengers that applaud when you make a nice landing. Once installed it can be turned on or off with a single button click, however we have found that the immersion with Accu-Sim is so high that you will have a hard time turning it off.

A2A Simulations will price these two products accordingly to make it possible for many to come aboard an experience one of the very finest constructed aircraft ever created for Microsoft Flight Simulator and additionally deliver the Accu-Sim Expansion pack for those who demand the most immersive experience possible.

Videos
We created these videos to help familiarize our customers with this new aircraft. It's release is just around the corner, so we released these vids to give a nice in-game glimpse of the aircraft and how some of the systems work.

Advanced Metals and Materials

Visit to the Berlin Airlift Historical Foundation

A2A Stratocruiser & Accusim Familiarization Parts 1-3
1. The Turbo Supercharger
2. The Pratt & Whitney R4360
3. The Boeing B377 Stratocruiser

A2A Stratocruiser & Accusim Familiarization Parts 4-5
4. Basic B377 Cockpit Familiarization
5. The Accusim Experience

A2A Simulations Inc.

Comberman
Airman Basic

Post by Comberman »

Congratulations on coming forward with such a fabulous fsx product, I can't wait to have it as part of my fsx stable!
Just one question (maybe 2!!). If one initially opts for just the aircraft sim pack, can the management add-on be "added-on" later....and....
Is there likely to be a pricing advantage if both packs are purchased together, rather that separately (at different times).
Again congrats for all your efforts in making our pastime even more pleasurable.
Regards
Dave

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

You will be able to buy the aircraft first and if you wish, later add the Accu-Sim expansion pack. We are also planning to have them available as a package deal with a discount at launch as well.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Very excited to see what Accu sim can do!! Can't wait to have it for the B-17 and P-51!!

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

Congrats Guys!!
Snuffy

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

The Strat is going be nice change , I do like the engine management , a couple of postcards from the period :)
Looking forward to it Scott and thanks Lewis for getting me forum problem fixed :D

crim3
Senior Airman

Post by crim3 »

Do you have an explanation of the Accu-sim technology features somewhere in the web? Something similar to the explanations about what Absolute Realism is.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All will be revealed on release.

Scott's cunning plan is to give you chaps the manual as a download for free to have a look through so you can read exactly what it is.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

crim3
Senior Airman

Post by crim3 »

Ok, thx :)

Oesau
Airman First Class

Post by Oesau »

Looking forward to this release (as are many people). The funny thing it's not the a/c that I am so much interested in, it's the advances in flight sim technology such as Accu-sim that I want to play with.

For me what I like is see more of is realistic engine management where you can't just abuse it and keep on flying. There are only a handful of a/c add ons that I have used that come close to doing this.

BrentBeale
Senior Airman

Post by BrentBeale »

Scott - A2A wrote:You will be able to buy the aircraft first and if you wish, later add the Accu-Sim expansion pack. We are also planning to have them available as a package deal with a discount at launch as well.

Scott.
Scott

Now that you have announced these 2 products are available I was wondering if there was a package discount available. They both look excellent!

I may have missed it on your product page but I couldn't see it.

Thanks,
Brent 8)

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

It's available via the online store with a discount for buying both together as a package. See the link below for details....

http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/ind ... 1bdcdea1a9

...scroll to the bottom of the page to see the check box to add the Accu-Sim package to the base 377 pack and to activate the discount.
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

BrentBeale
Senior Airman

Post by BrentBeale »

Thanks!

signmanbob
Airman First Class

Post by signmanbob »

I just bought this the other day and I'll tell you, this plane is absolutely addicting. I love it. It looks so realistic and sounds great. The flight crew look very realistic also from the outside, but I wish you would have given them a little animation, even just moving their heads. It would have made it look errie real from the outside.
You guys did an absolutely great job with this Stratocruiser and I also love that add-on program that goes with it! "Captain, if you leave the engines idling that way, you will foul the sparkplugs"....It's like having your wife sitting next to you :lol:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

signmanbob wrote:"Captain, if you leave the engines idling that way, you will foul the sparkplugs"....It's like having your wife sitting next to you :lol:
LMAO, you hear that Larry! :twisted:

Glad you are enjoying the Aircraft :D
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”