The amazingCaptain of the Ship for B377

BIG, double-deck, four-engine, medium to long range, high altitude, high speed, commercial transport airplane
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

The amazingCaptain of the Ship for B377

Post by Styggron »

It is truly amazing how after so many years on the B377, and still me not being able to fly her well consistently, (but that is down to my incompetence completely), it is truly amazing how I hear Heidi still to this day say different words. Sure there are things I hear way more often than others but just the last 2 flights (out of 6 recent ones) she said things I had NEVER heard before. I don't know how many phrases she has but I was just blown away that she can still say things I've not heard before even after 6 years of me having the B377.

Incredible!
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

Genista
Airman First Class

Re: The amazingCaptain of the Ship for B377

Post by Genista »

Styggron wrote: 08 Dec 2022, 14:30 It is truly amazing how after so many years on the B377, and still me not being able to fly her well consistently, (but that is down to my incompetence completely), it is truly amazing how I hear Heidi still to this day say different words. Sure there are things I hear way more often than others but just the last 2 flights (out of 6 recent ones) she said things I had NEVER heard before. I don't know how many phrases she has but I was just blown away that she can still say things I've not heard before even after 6 years of me having the B377.

Incredible!
Oh cool ! What were those lines saying ? Trying to see if I ever heard them :D :D :D

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

I'm still flying the strat in P3Dv3 (installed specifically for that purpose)

Can't beat it!!! I can't wait for A2A to release the strat with their new Accusim engine in MSFS. It will be years maybe, but I am a patient man.
ImageImage

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Genista wrote: 09 Dec 2022, 14:29
Styggron wrote: 08 Dec 2022, 14:30 It is truly amazing how after so many years on the B377, and still me not being able to fly her well consistently, (but that is down to my incompetence completely), it is truly amazing how I hear Heidi still to this day say different words. Sure there are things I hear way more often than others but just the last 2 flights (out of 6 recent ones) she said things I had NEVER heard before. I don't know how many phrases she has but I was just blown away that she can still say things I've not heard before even after 6 years of me having the B377.

Incredible!
Oh cool ! What were those lines saying ? Trying to see if I ever heard them :D :D :D
oh....... it was weeks ago. From memory it was not just Heidi saying "coffee, tea, sanka" or "inbound on your right" it was she almost spilled some and said to be careful. Words to that effect. There are lots of things we hear her say very often but if you listen carefully there are slightly different inflections and she can say the same "thing" but just slightly differently. It really is incredible really.

On one of my bad landings she cried. I felt so bad!
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

I am reaaaallly yearning for this aircraft to come to MSFS now. (I fly the Strat in P3Dv3, installed exclusively for that purpose but v3 seems to be buggy and crashy as all hell)

We have the DC-6 from PMDG as the only serious golden age (I mean late 40's through the 50's) propliner in MSFS at the moment. The big three seemed to be the DC-6, the Connie and the Strat. All big four engine beasts which I think will eventually make their way into MSFS but the wait is sometimes difficult :cry:
ImageImage

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Mantock wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 06:53 I am reaaaallly yearning for this aircraft to come to MSFS now. (I fly the Strat in P3Dv3, installed exclusively for that purpose but v3 seems to be buggy and crashy as all hell)

We have the DC-6 from PMDG as the only serious golden age (I mean late 40's through the 50's) propliner in MSFS at the moment. The big three seemed to be the DC-6, the Connie and the Strat. All big four engine beasts which I think will eventually make their way into MSFS but the wait is sometimes difficult :cry:
Well, we know the Commanche will be in FSXI but that is no where near close what I will need to move away from FSX. I must have the Spitfire, B377, B17G minimums before I even **start** to **consider** going to FSXI. Amazingly, although I own all A2A releases, I've not even installed the Constellation yet. lol It's all about the planes for me, not how nice the scenery is or what the simulator is. Accusim makes it super accurate and that is good enough for me. I also love all of Aircraft Factory's to which I add "accu-feel" so I have way too much in FSX to move over.

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

It is that time again!
A year after the last post in this forum. Just making our love for the B377 known and hoping that one day it makes its way to MSFS/MSFS24

Regards, and wishing everyone a merry Christmas,

-Peter
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Stratocruiser”