a future airplane for a2a with acusim

With the Flying Tigers shark-toothed paint, the P40 is the most famous fighter of the second world war.
new reply
heydon2008
Airman

a future airplane for a2a with acusim

Post by heydon2008 »

Hi there, i have been really impressed with the A2A Simulations wings of silver B377, and since i read on this forum other members reccomending what aircraft they would like A2A simulations do next, i thought i would like to add ,(in my humble opinion) would be a great aeroplane for A2A Simulations to do would be the Lockheed Electra L-10E this aircraft has some significant history attached to it, because it was a aeroplane like this that Amilia Earhart had her last fliht in, and unfortunately dissappeared, her last words were:" I have a feeling there is just about one more good flight left in my system and I hope this trip is it". Sadly she went missing with Noonan in 1937, but i think it would be a good oppurtunity to represent this plane so that this plane will be immortalised in the virtual world.
Anyway thanks guys for listening to my ramblings
thanks
Chris heydon

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: a future airplane for a2a with acusim

Post by Scott - A2A »

We have a mint Electra L-10E nearby and already have already started researching this aircraft.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

ygpilot
Airman Basic

Post by ygpilot »

i think a Globe Swift would be pretty cool, fast, aerobatic, has nice lines, wat more could you want?

Treetop64
Airman First Class

Post by Treetop64 »

No one has ever done a decent Electra for flightsimming. Surprising for such a historic and technologically important aircraft. You guys would hit a major home run with this one if, indeed, you did produce it.
ImageImageImage

mos2net
Senior Airman

Post by mos2net »

Wow, haven't notified this topic, yes a "Acusimmed" Electra L-10E would be really great. (and a "mint" doesn't matter).

http://www.bobholland.com/fs/aircraft.htm

new reply

Return to “P40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”