Product question

Turn ON the LIGHTS for Microsoft FS9 / FSX with this all-new version of a great package
new reply
Rusty Wingz
Airman Basic

Product question

Post by Rusty Wingz »

I was directed to post in this forum because "We are slowly moving all support off email and to our forum." - which came in an email response to my question intitially. So I registered, posted and waited .... and waited and waited and waited.

Now, upon checking, it appears that my original post never really got posted, so I'll try again.

I am considering the purchase of the 3D Lights software for FSX (not the Steam Edition). I have recently installed "Nick's Light Fix" and want to know if 3D Lights Redux will override all those settings and function correctly. I am also curious as to the installation/application of 3D LR with regard to 3rd party aircraft and with AI aircraft. Is the product truly easy to install? Is there a manual that can be viewed prior to purchase?

Thank you in advance for a prompt response.

Rusty Wingz

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Product question

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

3D Lights are will not replace any of the lights on our FSX aircraft, our aircraft already have an advanced 3d light as part of the model.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Rusty Wingz
Airman Basic

Post by Rusty Wingz »

Hello Lewis, and thanks for the response. I probably was not very clear in the way I asked my questions. My mistake. I'll try again. My questions are as follows:

1. Will 3D Redux override the settings I recently made with "Nick's Light Fix" (downloaded from flightsim.com)? If you are not familiar with this software app I understand and will seek an answer elsewhere.

2. Will the product install/apply with regard to 3rd party aircraft such as those downloaded from sites like flightsim.com or Project Open Sky? I understand that it works with A2A aircraft and would expect that.

3. Does it install/apply to AI aircraft?

4. Is there a manual available for pre-purchase viewing that may answer all of these questions (and more)?

Thanks for your assistance.

Ken

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Ken,

no idea what that light fix is, ive never heard of it so cannot comment. the Lights are added to AI aircraft and you can then add them to aircraft as you see fit by editing the cfg files. Aircraft that have modelled lights part of the model of course will not be able to take these ones.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Rusty Wingz
Airman Basic

Post by Rusty Wingz »

Thanks again, Lewis, for your assistance. I have enough information now to proceed with purchasing the software.

new reply

Return to “A2A Simulations 3D LIGHTS REDUX”