VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I don't see any issues..... at all....
ImageImage
ImageImage

Wehner
Senior Airman

Post by Wehner »

CodyValkyrie wrote:I don't see any issues..... at all....
me too, works well.

Regards,
Michael
Nobody criticized the pilot for making that slow roll. American fighter pilots are supposed to have enough steam in their breeches to try something out of the book once in a while. The fact that he didn't make it was his own business.

Marlin
Airman

Post by Marlin »

The flux gauge tooltip doesn't read out.

Besides that, ???

EDIT:
I have a problem with the tower directing me to the fuel pump only, even when asking for parking, or the gates.

Wehner
Senior Airman

Post by Wehner »

Marlin wrote:The flux gauge tooltip doesn't read out.

Besides that, ???
Same here. Can you actually use the knob to adjust the heading pointer ?

Michael.
Nobody criticized the pilot for making that slow roll. American fighter pilots are supposed to have enough steam in their breeches to try something out of the book once in a while. The fact that he didn't make it was his own business.

Marlin
Airman

Post by Marlin »

I have to edit my last post as I didn't give the correct information.

If I ask for parking, I get directed to the fuel pumps only.
If I ask for the gates, I will get correct directions to the gates.

Beings that I usually only ask for 'parking', I just go where I want without any directions from the ground operations.

How would I change the ?CFG? so that I would be directed to any other parking spot besides at the fuel pumps?

Sorry about posting the wrong information.

Wehner, I think that there is a thread here on the proper use of the flux gauge. But in order to use it correctly, you have to adjust it in conjunction with the 'tooltip'.

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Sorry Marlin, but I don't think your problems are caused by the aircraft(s) you fly in.

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

Wehner
Senior Airman

Post by Wehner »

Marlin wrote: Wehner, I think that there is a thread here on the proper use of the flux gauge. But in order to use it correctly, you have to adjust it in conjunction with the 'tooltip'.
Yup thanks, one of the threads was actually started by me. The tooltip does not work for me on that instrument after SP1 anymore, since this feature is not realistic anyway, I do not care anymore. I just would like to adjust the "cage" or "double arrow" with the dial.

Michael.

Wehner
Senior Airman

Post by Wehner »

Marlin wrote:
How would I change the ?CFG? so that I would be directed to any other parking spot besides at the fuel pumps?
Methinks that this is a feature of FSX, not related to the B17, as Rob pointed out. For FS9, there is a program called "gatekeeper" that would adjust that, at least I think so. It modifies the flight plans. I do not know if there is anything comparable for FSX.

Michael.

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”