Thanks! (and a quick question)

A Living Legend
new reply
xcrow
Airman Basic

Thanks! (and a quick question)

Post by xcrow »

Let me start by saying a heartfelt THANK YOU for a great product. I've been running FSX since the week it went gold, and this new B-17 finally makes it worthwhile.

My question is regarding engine startup proceures, and I'm asking more out of curiosity than anything else. The abbreviated checklist (pg 13) specifies engine startup order as 3,4,1,2. Later in the documentation, however, startup sequence is listed as 1,2,3,4 in a couple of places in the "pilots manual". (pg 23)

No biggie... I was just wondering what the source for the 3,4,1,2 sequence was.

xcrow
Airman Basic

Post by xcrow »

No response after a full week and 100+ views? It seemed like a reasonable question to me.

ICDP
BDG & A2A

Post by ICDP »

It can be a bit slow on the WoP forums. Glad you like the B-17 it is trully an aircraft that uses the new FSX features to their fullest.

Regarding the engine start sequence I would say that it isn't really that strict in FSX. I don't have any info on the real start sequence so sorry I am of no help.

xcrow
Airman Basic

Post by xcrow »

ICDP wrote:It can be a bit slow on the WoP forums. Glad you like the B-17 it is trully an aircraft that uses the new FSX features to their fullest.
It's addictive. I spent far too much time in the cockpit this past weekend! :)

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

According to Boeing's Aircraft Manual, it's 1, 2, 3, 4.
Snuffy

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”