Great job!

A Living Legend
new reply
el_invasor01
Airman First Class

Great job!

Post by el_invasor01 »

Excellent work guys! Looks like a beauty! Nice work with the lighting system. Too bad i can't run FSX (I can barely run FS9 with my crappy system :cry: ).

Michal - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Michal - A2A »

WOW! This is the best looking VC I've seen. This will be first addon I'll buy when I'll get FSX & new computer.

Great work guys! Congratulations!

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

I've got FSX now I need to build a new PC too.I've got to get this.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

Jawaka

Post by Jawaka »

Truly incredible looking work! Unfortunatley I've put myself on an FS-add-on allowance ("Hi, my name is Tom and I'm a flight sim addon addict..") so it might be a month or two before I purchase but this is definitely next on the list.

One question:

Will the WOPII B17 eventually be available on CD/DVD?

And one request:

From what I've read it'll be awhile, but could you make the Lancaster Mk. III the next WOP AC to be revisited for FSX please?

Thanks

hotshotmike1001
Airman First Class

Post by hotshotmike1001 »

this is one of the best B-17s i have ever seen for any game i have ever done which means wow~~~ be cool to see a server full of B-17s flying formation and or flying flights in formation and have Crews on FSX multiplayer

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

hotshotmike1001 wrote:... be cool to see a server full of B-17s flying formation and or flying flights in formation and have Crews on FSX multiplayer
Good news: Shockwave's B17 comes with the LOD models. That would help to maintain good FPS during masive formation flights or using her as the AI aicraft.

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

Marlin
Airman

Post by Marlin »

Great job is indeed the word of the day!!!

I'm almost done crossing the USA with numerous stops along the way and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!

Thanks to one and all that have worked to make this possible!!!!!

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”